TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel second hand embarrassment for them believing they are real people 🫣 maybe he just likes to test how much he’s warped their vision. He’s making them look like tw@ts, the people that are devoted to him, and he’s making them look like tw@ts, seriously Richie, how wrong is that, do u not feel like an arse for doing that ? Prob not !
they look like tw@ts, the marketing team look like tw@ts, u look like a tw@t……..pack it in ! 😜

Reactions: 11
I actually feel second hand embarrassment for them believing they are real people 🫣 maybe he just likes to test how much he’s warped their vision. He’s making them look like tw@ts, the people that are devoted to him, and he’s making them look like tw@ts, seriously Richie, how wrong is that, do u not feel like an arse for doing that ? Prob not !
they look like tw@ts, the marketing team look like tw@ts, u look like a tw@t……..pack it in ! 😜
Makes me laugh the amount of people that think they're real!

Reactions: 5
December in Team RH HQ

- we got so much traction from that sob story I told about My Rach. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- the rebrand got loads of likes. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- they all fell for that Sandra bullshit. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups. We can all relax because I'm bleeping brilliant

15th of December, his Colombian marching powder habit has peaked, he's not slept in 3 days

"All holidays are cancelled, we need to launch a brand new barbell product on boxing day, and a new version of the app. No one's allowed to sleep until it happens"

Boxing day, all his presents from his sycophantic staff are unopened. He's sacked his HR Manager because she didn't sack the member of staff who complained about him trying to shag them at the Xmas party while he was off his face on beak. He's wondering why the Chinese haven't shipped the cheap as duck £5 barbells that he's going to sell for £50 despite spending all Xmas promising people they'll be in stock, promises everyone they'll be in stock by the 28th. Demands Rachel goes Live to calm everyone down then remembers that she dumped him 10 months ago

Decides to fat shame some lass that he took a photo of at the gym on Xmas Eve in the hope that someone likes his post and makes his miserable existence feel worthwhile

Cries into a bowl of Weetabix and cottage cheese

Sends all the female staff a "happy Xmas" DM on WhatsApp in the hope that one of them replies, spends the rest of the day chatting them up in the hope that they come round to his

They don't, he tries to have a wank but can't get it up because of all the roids and coke

Goes live on FB and slags off weight watchers. Demands all his staff come in at 8am coz he's got a world class idea (spoiler, it's not world class). Ruins everyone's Christmas, apart from Richie Barker, because he's a bleep too

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@TenTonKaren that’s some crystal ball you’ve got. Can you see the New Year’s Eve scene?

Barker and Berwick awarded with balloon knot supervisors of the year award for their loyalty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@TenTonKaren that’s some crystal ball you’ve got. Can you see the New Year’s Eve scene?

Barker and Berwick awarded with balloon knot supervisors of the year award for their loyalty
Does Berwick still live abroad - Norway was it? If so that must grind WJSs gears having one remote worker.

*Sweden not Norway. Just had a look at his Facebook and saw this and cringed, hopefully he knows there's an H in psychology now he's been doing the course a couple of months.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A psychology degree is an essential criteria to work at TeamRH to give you a better understanding of the mind of a narcissistic sociopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Berwick still live abroad - Norway was it? If so that must grind WJSs gears having one remote worker.

*Sweden not Norway. Just had a look at his Facebook and saw this and cringed, hopefully he knows there's an H in psychology now he's been doing the course a couple of months.
Psychology? Maybe it can also help him understand why he goes through marriage after marriage after marriage, but it’s always the women’s fault 🧐
Nothing to do with using your ex-wife’s profile picture on your fake account is it berwick?? 😂

December in Team RH HQ

- we got so much traction from that sob story I told about My Rach. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- the rebrand got loads of likes. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups
- they all fell for that Sandra bullshit. Guaranteed to get loads of January signups. We can all relax because I'm bleeping brilliant

15th of December, his Colombian marching powder habit has peaked, he's not slept in 3 days

"All holidays are cancelled, we need to launch a brand new barbell product on boxing day, and a new version of the app. No one's allowed to sleep until it happens"

Boxing day, all his presents from his sycophantic staff are unopened. He's sacked his HR Manager because she didn't sack the member of staff who complained about him trying to shag them at the Xmas party while he was off his face on beak. He's wondering why the Chinese haven't shipped the cheap as duck £5 barbells that he's going to sell for £50 despite spending all Xmas promising people they'll be in stock, promises everyone they'll be in stock by the 28th. Demands Rachel goes Live to calm everyone down then remembers that she dumped him 10 months ago

Decides to fat shame some lass that he took a photo of at the gym on Xmas Eve in the hope that someone likes his post and makes his miserable existence feel worthwhile

Cries into a bowl of Weetabix and cottage cheese

Sends all the female staff a "happy Xmas" DM on WhatsApp in the hope that one of them replies, spends the rest of the day chatting them up in the hope that they come round to his

They don't, he tries to have a wank but can't get it up because of all the roids and coke

Goes live on FB and slags off weight watchers. Demands all his staff come in at 8am coz he's got a world class idea (spoiler, it's not world class). Ruins everyone's Christmas, apart from Richie Barker, because he's a bleep too
bleeping hell, you aren’t head of marketing are you?cos that’s scarily accurate! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I think it is her sister, I'm sure her mother still works for him too. Just a strange dynamic.
To be fair if she’s taken a step back but hasn’t bought her out then her family members are probably still there to protect her interests. Maybe they’re acting as her voice in how the business is run so that she doesn’t have to be near him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
To be fair if she’s taken a step back but hasn’t bought her out then her family members are probably still there to protect her interests. Maybe they’re acting as her voice in how the business is run so that she doesn’t have to be near him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought similar but he wouldn’t take any notice of anyone. But she definitely wouldn’t wanna be near him. I think she’s been the most impacted by all of this. Being with that lunatic.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.