TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This knobhead allowed me to realise that I am actually a good judge of character. In the early days when everyone still thought he was gods gift I knew there was something off about him. One minute telling me I HAD TO hit my macros and the next saying it didn’t matter and only calories were important. I wasn’t a member of Team RH for long after that.

I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing to be honest. I’m glad Rachael got out and I really hope she finds happiness away from that awful creature.
Same here. I went to him as a kind of last resort aftrer trying almost everything else. I soon realised that I actually knew as much (if not more) about nutrition than he did, and his fixation with hitting protein and fibre or you won't lose was a load of shite! I slowly backed away from asking for help although I interacted a lot in the POD of the time- when you could actually get support from each other, until I was 'politely' asked to stop helping other members as that was the 'coaches' job...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you ever read a comment on here and think that's WJS himself, thinking he's having us on? I know I definitely see some where I think he's put that himself.

Reactions: 3
Do you ever read a comment on here and think that's WJS himself, thinking he's having us on? I know I definitely see some where I think he's put that himself.
Haha or is this a double bluff and this is actually WJS himself...?!! 😬 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which ones in particular?
The ones with sh1te spelling and grammar? Although, I haven't seen many of those. Perhaps he uses spellcheck when he comes on here.

Same here. I went to him as a kind of last resort aftrer trying almost everything else. I soon realised that I actually knew as much (if not more) about nutrition than he did, and his fixation with hitting protein and fibre or you won't lose was a load of shite! I slowly backed away from asking for help although I interacted a lot in the POD of the time- when you could actually get support from each other, until I was 'politely' asked to stop helping other members as that was the 'coaches' job...
Ahh, the good old days of Richie losing his sh1t when you didn't hit your macros bang on every day. Now he loses his sh1t over everything.

Reactions: 4
Just what I thought when I saw it. New member 🤔
Wouldn’t surprise me if the latest posts on here are hitting a nerve and Mr. Colombian Marching Powder himself is trying his best to (badly) infiltrate tattle...again 😂

yer bleeping sad act WJS, pack it in man! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Within 6 minutes of joining tattle they found this forum and threads and noticed posts on here that they read and thought sounded like WJS himself had written them. Pack it in man WJS.

@Pack-it-in

What’s the worst thing about WJS?
He really is thick as mince

Not content with fake posts on Facebook you're now making fake posts on here. Wow, thats some fulfilling life you have(!)

• Haha
imagine that you’re so pathetic and paranoid that u PAY your marketing team to try and control what’s posted about you on tattle 😂😂😂😂
That’s the beauty of tattle tho WJS, u can’t do duck ALL about what’s posted here 😎

you might try and control the internet, but the truth will alway out 👏👏👏
Now do yourself a favour and PACK IT IN @Pack-it-in 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me if the latest posts on here are hitting a nerve and Mr. Colombian Marching Powder himself is trying his best to (badly) infiltrate tattle...again 😂

yer bleeping sad act WJS, pack it in man! 😂😂😂😂😂
WJS will be desperate to know what’s being said since his breakup announcement… if it isn’t him it’ll defo be one of his minions…

Which comments? I seen one early doors that screamed of that 🔔🔚 but not since.

Reactions: 1
If that is him or one of his staff, the fact they referred to him as WJS is hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Within 6 minutes of joining tattle they found this forum and threads and noticed posts on here that they read and thought sounded like WJS himself had written them. Pack it in man WJS.

@Pack-it-in

To be fair, they may have been reading the threads for a while, and decided to create an account and join in yesterday - although strange post to start with.

Oh, so does that make me WJS? I came, I joined. I too have wondered how many fake accounts he's set up, Tattle included. I haven't read any other threads, but I'm definately not WJS. Bit worried about how quickly some people jump to that conclusion that he is, on the basis of one sentence.

@Pack-it-in

WJS has infiltrated Tattle before so we know the signs. I’m not going to get embroiled into an argument here as that’s not why we’re here. If you want to talk about your experiences with TeamRH then feel free you’re welcome here 🙂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.