TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he finally had to confess shes left him, think members were asking a lot of questions so he was forced to, and I think it’s only worded so nicely as he doesn’t wanna lose all the members that like Rachel more than him, as that’s the majority, he’s just trying to keep them on side and try and make them like poor heart broken him. Making sure he leaves them thinking Rachel still thinks highly of him so they will too 🙄

if his post was genuine, why when he thanked people in his life not long ago, did he re edit it a few times and eventually decided to add her name last on the list?
maybe he’s announced it as hes gonna remove her from companies house as a director so knew he had to put his spin on it before hand
She's still on there at the mo, I checked on Friday

Reactions: 3
Lovely attitude in his (well Team RH) story, what a tit stirrer he is

Reactions: 6
Lovely attitude in his (well Team RH) story, what a tit stirrer he is
2 things

He doesn't get his grammar mixed up because he can't be arsed, it's coz he's thick as duck
Also, columbian marching powder isn't "pre workout"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reckons this year (not sure if he means the rest of this year or a year from now) he’s not gonna hold back. So he’s made a meme of a lady who commented on someone grammar and mocked her calling her chenoble chin. Because that’s the correct response right? Those people giving this idiot money should be ashamed of themselves. Propping up his sniff habit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am actually so glad I found this group. I’m an A&E nurse and used to work nights. I reached out to one of “coaches” after I signed up and said I was really struggling mentally with exhaustion and mentally with my diet. Mix of covid had just hit us, queues, no staff. It wasn’t an excuse but I felt drained. I asked for some help on meals as I said some days I wasn’t getting a break and felt like I just needed a sugar lift. If they had any better ideas for helping with me working nights. And on my days off I was zonked and drained.

The reply I got was something along the lines of “we are all dealing with hardship in life. Some just let it get to us more then others. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight or just continue to make excuses”.

The response actually made me question, if I was actually lazy. It took me a while to realise jugging a 1year old, doing a masters degree and working as a full time nurse. I’d actually reached burnout.
I wasn’t making excuses, I couldn’t switch off from work and when I could I’d cry because reality hit me. If these tit coaches have ever given you advise, honestly don’t take what they say seriously. Waste of space.
This doesn’t actually surprise me and quite frankly it should but I’ve heard so many similar responses from them that I’ve got to the point I’m not shocked, horrified that they are getting away with it yes, but shocked no it happens far to often.
He and his retched company are not qualified to give out any advice.

Reactions: 2
Reckons this year (not sure if he means the rest of this year or a year from now) he’s not gonna hold back. So he’s made a meme of a lady who commented on someone grammar and mocked her calling her chenoble chin. Because that’s the correct response right? Those people giving this idiot money should be ashamed of themselves. Propping up his sniff habit.
Omg he's absolutely insufferable. Can you imagine if Joe Wicks, Lucy Meck etc was posting things like that, calling people chernoble chin, making fun of people, getting mad and nasty to people who comment??? If they posted what he did the press would have a field day and their followers would be disgusted. Yet WJS minions think its hilarious, and acceptable. He really is brainwashing a cult

Reactions: 8
Omg he's absolutely insufferable. Can you imagine if Joe Wicks, Lucy Meck etc was posting things like that, calling people chernoble chin, making fun of people, getting mad and nasty to people who comment??? If they posted what he did the press would have a field day and their followers would be disgusted. Yet WJS minions think its hilarious, and acceptable. He really is brainwashing a cult
This shows no one of influence or importance actually gives a duck about him. The only person that thinks he is that important and influencial is himself.
He is nothing but a bully.

Reactions: 6
This shows no one of influence or importance actually gives a duck about him. The only person that thinks he is that important and influencial is himself.
He is nothing but a bully.
Yeah and a deluded one at that!
Can he not see people think he's a pathetic little hole!
As long as his sad ego is getting stroked hes happy!
Reality is a different thing, the majority of people have seen through his lies!!
It will all come to a shuddering end and I hope its sooner rather than later .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.