TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's his issue with her

What on God's green earth is this tit! Is this the old paying members group? Says I've joined it, which I absolutely have not done lol
That group has changed names a couple of times, it was a free recipe group and team rh fit at one point

Reactions: 1
WJS: we fight for the under dog. We don’t body shame. We covertly film ourselves in the gym pretending to stick up for some guy in a gym, who’s best friend was supposedly picking on him. But I won’t show that and have no actual evidence.

also WJS: Making fun of and body shaming a woman, including using personal pictures of her to humiliate her, to his thousands of followers.
What did the woman do? Dared to Correct someone’s grammar on a team rh post.

if THIS doesn’t just exemplify the real WJS I don’t know what does.
This absolute vile tit show is the real him and how he really thinks. And any little thing to get him wanking over going “viral” for ££££ is all he cares about.

Rachel didn’t leave him because of “trolls” or the business came between them, but because when the truth started coming out and she realised EXACTLY what he was up to, and how nobody disliked her - but he’d fed her bullshit pretending there were loads of trolls on the internet, hating on her 🙄

nobody hates rachel and it’s apparent she was a victim of his abuse, just like many ex members and staff.
WJS is the toxic centre of that company because the man is a psychopath who uses and abuses people to get what he wants.

Using his platform as a “therapy” tool to post all his jumbled emotions is a calculated move.
this man is not capable of sincere emotions because everything is how can he get what he wants out of X Y or Z. Ask any of his ex business partners, staff or anyone who’s been involved in the company in any way and had to interact with him.

no legitimate professional business person would do any of what he’s done.because it gives you notoriety but not of the right kind.
WJS and his business rep are mud right throughout the community of tech and app people. Nobody wants to work with him.
He’s notorious with people in the local area, for his crappy jobs and stupidly low pay.
there’s a huge group of people who have been subjected to his vile behaviour, abuse and humiliation too, who he just marks as “trolls” when they speak out.
And there’s other things he’s done to ex friends, I won’t bring up here out of care for that persons family and friends 😔

WJS I know u get employees to read this, so whoever is spending their working hours reading this, pass This message on from me.
you’re a vile bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
WJS: we fight for the under dog. We don’t body shame. We covertly film ourselves in the gym pretending to stick up for some guy in a gym, who’s best friend was supposedly picking on him. But I won’t show that and have no actual evidence.

also WJS: Making fun of and body shaming a woman, including using personal pictures of her to humiliate her, to his thousands of followers.
What did the woman do? Dared to Correct someone’s grammar on a team rh post.

if THIS doesn’t just exemplify the real WJS I don’t know what does.
This absolute vile tit show is the real him and how he really thinks. And any little thing to get him wanking over going “viral” for ££££ is all he cares about.

Rachel didn’t leave him because of “trolls” or the business came between them, but because when the truth started coming out and she realised EXACTLY what he was up to, and how nobody disliked her - but he’d fed her bullshit pretending there were loads of trolls on the internet, hating on her 🙄

nobody hates rachel and it’s apparent she was a victim of his abuse, just like many ex members and staff.
WJS is the toxic centre of that company because the man is a psychopath who uses and abuses people to get what he wants.

Using his platform as a “therapy” tool to post all his jumbled emotions is a calculated move.
this man is not capable of sincere emotions because everything is how can he get what he wants out of X Y or Z. Ask any of his ex business partners, staff or anyone who’s been involved in the company in any way and had to interact with him.

no legitimate professional business person would do any of what he’s done.because it gives you notoriety but not of the right kind.
WJS and his business rep are mud right throughout the community of tech and app people. Nobody wants to work with him.
He’s notorious with people in the local area, for his crappy jobs and stupidly low pay.
there’s a huge group of people who have been subjected to his vile behaviour, abuse and humiliation too, who he just marks as “trolls” when they speak out.
And there’s other things he’s done to ex friends, I won’t bring up here out of care for that persons family and friends 😔

WJS I know u get employees to read this, so whoever is spending their working hours reading this, pass This message on from me.
you’re a vile bleep!
This!!! All of this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope if she hasn't already, that when she is ready she comes here and sees that everyone loves her and no one blames her

Reactions: 6
That group has changed names a couple of times, it was a free recipe group and team rh fit at one point
It was originally the Motivate me page, which was set up to show people who were thinking of joining what TRH was all about. Basically, a taster of what it was all about. I'm embarrassed to admit, I invited quite a few people to that group. I used to think the group was great. Until late 2018 and I realised what a sh1t show it was becoming. No idea why I didn't leave there and then. I think he got wind that I was thinking of leaving, so blew smoke up my ar$e for a bit.

I really wouldn't put it past him.
Pretty sure he would have done. We’ve seen fake member posts written by WJS. It’s been a while actually; maybe you need to give us a new one Richie?
The way he’s talked about her like she’s his possession, nothing would surprise me. Cue a facebook post about looking after your woman 🥱

Throwback Tuesday
WJS remember wen u told your affiliates to think about sacking off their actual careers because the affiliate programme was gonna take off and they’d be earning more selling your crappy hoodies, than working in a real job?
Oh and wen u told people they needed new phones, expensive editing packages, and to dedicate all their bleeping spare time to “smashing out” the content?
because it would all pay off and they would be coining it in 🤔

That didn’t age well did it 😂
you were running an mlm scheme but slagging off every other mlm scheme at the same time 🤢
and playing god with peoples mental health by destroying them to build them up again, all in an effort to play your affiliates off against each other 😔

remember all the people you had in tears? Remember all the people you claimed werent “good enough”?
remember all the hoops you made people jump through...and the mental strain it took on people, their relationships and their friendships in the group?
remember wen people realised you had been spouting bullshit all along and everyone started leaving the affiliate programme?
and remember wen you went on the defensive, labelling the people you hurt as delusional, haters or trolls? Wen they were just people who had believed your lies, and wen they dared to question you, you sacked them off and tried to turn people on them.

do you remember all the criticism you gave people, in the guise of “helping”, but really it was another way to humiliate publicly?

you like to play god, because it makes you feel powerful. Wen even your friends took the piss out of you, to the point you had to leave a group chat because they wouldn’t respect you because of the way you’d been acting 😂

Bet 2022 been a world class year for you so far 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember the affiliate groups when he would make an announcement putting pressure on people to perform and be either approved or kicked out. People were investing in equipment to make their videos better quality and desperately trying to be one of the chosen ones. Then all of a sudden he would make an announcement that he had big news coming or he was closing the program as people were spoiling it or something. Then it would be back on again. People were getting really emotionally invested. Getting in all sorts of situations at work and in their personal life’s for over sharing on line or concerning behaviour and he said they needed to be stronger. Sack everyone else off and give the group priority. I didn’t take it too seriously as I knew I had a career that I was not going to jeopardise and I also didn’t want to ‘go viral’ but for some, I saw this break them and i just hope they all came through the otherwise without too much damage.

That explains why the affiliates were doing random non weight loss lives 🤷‍♀️ I always remember the scouse lady (Jerry maybe) who I thought was lovely doing a live about her debt problems and how she had got herself out of debt. I found it so uncomfortable to watch her talking about it and I could not work out why this was on a weight loss page. I hope she is ok - I assume she was one of the ones who was treated badly as she suddenly disappeared and I am not sure she had the resilience to deal with the tit that presumably happened ☹☹

Makes me so sad and angry to think that WJS feels he can mess with people like that 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Yeah he actively encouraged affiliates to be raw and talk about their innermost feelings. We were encouraged to do videos about very personal stuff, to show emotion, to be real and that would get more followers. So yeah the shock factor the drama, he wanted it all. Anything to get more attention for TeamRH. I saw people pouring their hearts out over infertility, abusive relationships, self esteem issues, eating disorders etc etc. not that I think these issues should not be discussed, but they should not have been used for nothing more than to gain more reach on social media to boost TeamRH membership. He manipulated people to an extent that was so bizarre looking back now but I didn’t even see it for what it was at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Richie Howey
The meal prep king
Daniel Wheeler

Narcissistic abusive cunts that couldn't hold it in. Tried to be a victim of "trolls" that held the mirror up. The self diagnose mental health and neurodevelopmental disorders when in reality its drugs. Their lives are ruined by external forces. Always.

Reactions: 12
Lol. I've just looked at his new website. If that cost him any more than £10, I'll be amazed. I've seen better photoshop skills undertaken by my kids in their powerpoint presentations for primary school. Is he trying to portray that you can have a life whilst on the plan? Not under his nose, you can't (unless you're of the colombian marching powder kind of life)

• Haha
This knobhead allowed me to realise that I am actually a good judge of character. In the early days when everyone still thought he was gods gift I knew there was something off about him. One minute telling me I HAD TO hit my macros and the next saying it didn’t matter and only calories were important. I wasn’t a member of Team RH for long after that.

I don’t even think he knows what he’s doing to be honest. I’m glad Rachael got out and I really hope she finds happiness away from that awful creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Allie leaving her 15th trust pilot review……..pack it in man, we get it, you still wear the blinkers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.