TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sign up page on their website has a new plug in for Google reviews. I wonder if it shows most recent or highest ratings
It shows neither. It's a fake plugin/element on their webpage.

The number of reviews is already outdated.(278 now at 288 or so.)

The reviews used are not the whole review, they've been trimmed down and contextually changed imo.

When all other review platforms fail you, move over to google, and design a fake plugin, that'll do it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

The reviews used are not the whole review, they've been trimmed down and contextually changed imo.

When all other review platforms fail you, move over to google, and design a fake plugin, that'll do it!
Winging it WJS style

• Haha
Reactions: 3

CLASSIC richie howey 😂
Don’t like reality?? No problems! Get some dodgy fake plug-in that manipulates reality and turns it into what you WANT people to see - because this bleep thinks he can manipulate the internet 😂😂😂😂
your edited copy and paste reviews still ARE NOT going to stop people finding Tattle life or any of the negative Trustpilot reviews which tell the truth of all the tit you keep pulling to stop people trying to discover your scam business!
For good measure let’s sling a few buzzwords in here
richie howey
How do I cancel my team rh membership?
richie howey drugs
richie howey team rh fitness ceo
richie howey team rh fitness racist
richie howey wins award for being biggest head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Another ex member here! duck you Richie you ruined my self esteem, my relationship with food, my body image. Once again, duck you.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Read the room 🤣 have you been hacked 😜
no not been hacked, despite it all and my distain for the way he treats his clients on the team side, my kids still moan on for the choc protein courtesy of TRH. Ill get some my protein and re-train their young minds 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
no not been hacked, despite it all and my distain for the way he treats his clients on the team side, my kids still moan on for the choc protein courtesy of TRH. Ill get some my protein and re-train their young minds 😉
Oh god yeah, don’t line their pockets

Reactions: 2
Three or four 1* reviews on first page of Trustpilot. Sure there’ll be a raft of invited 5* ones in 3, 2, 1…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.