Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but watching soccer aid and tom hiddlestone is playing - it’s like watching someone’s dad play 🤣 he really makes me cringe.
to be fair he IS someone’s dad 😂 maybe cringe-dad-mode is automatic now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happens when Taylor puts Harry as a feature on You Are In Love or Wonderland? What then?

(I die, that’s what bleeping happens).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will have no hate on my husband please 😏 I was at soccer aid and Tom Hiddleston is lovely to look at

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Night 2 surprise songs were All You Had To Do Was Stay and Breathe.

Also, a question… do you think there are any songs post Joe Alwyn break up she just won’t perform?
I was very bummed when she took “Invisible String” off the set list before I got to see the show. I do love “The 1” also, but “Invisible String” is such a pretty song and I feel like she’s buried it. I understand why, but I doubt we’ll hear that one again for a long time.
---
Has she been singing gorgeous? That’s about joe isn’t. In fact isn’t most of reputation about him 😭
---

Dad was an actor on benidrom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She sang “Gorgeous” as one of the bonus songs in Atlanta. It’s posted online. She introduced it by saying it was about the universal fact that you’ll act like an idiot around someone you think is hot (she’s made several comments throughout the tour that are IMO trying to generalize her songs, especially the ones about Joe—saying stuff like that while the songs were initially written about something that happened at a point in her life, her hope is that they become, to us, about stuff that’s happened in our own lives). She actually flubbed a line in it and started over, although she didn’t seem upset—no tears or voice breaks.
---
to be fair he IS someone’s dad 😂 maybe cringe-dad-mode is automatic now
Yeah his transformation from smoking hot to dad mode is now 100% complete 🤣 Still love him as Loki though!

Last edited:
She sings Lover every show, and that's also a mega-Joe song and her voice doesn't break and she doesn't cry. She's a professional, she could sing any and all of her songs, but, imo, it's more that she chooses to bury some songs and swap them to send messages. Ever the Easter Egg master.

Reactions: 12
She sings Lover every show, and that's also a mega-Joe song and her voice doesn't break and she doesn't cry. She's a professional, she could sing any and all of her songs, but, imo, it's more that she chooses to bury some songs and swap them to send messages. Ever the Easter Egg master.
yeah I think even though Lover is ultimately a love letter to Joe, she has always been extremely proud of that song because she wrote it alone so that probably makes it easier. Though in any videos I’ve seen of her singing it she is completely emotionless.

What up with people stalking her recently? It's kind of weird because I don't even think this is her prime era (please don't come at me). Maybe new fans as mentioned? Idk, it's creepy though.

yeah I think even though Lover is ultimately a love letter to Joe, she has always been extremely proud of that song because she wrote it alone so that probably makes it easier. Though in any videos I’ve seen of her singing it she is completely emotionless.
She had sang it a lot before they officially broke up too which probably helps

It might be a mega Joe song (and her favourite song at that point), but it's not as ( good or as) vulnerable as Cornelia Street or peace for example. She also has a lot of production behind it (dancers etc). I think it's when it's just her at the piano or guitar she's so much more emotional and less going through the motions iykwim?

Reactions: 10
The Easter eggs are so childish. Sorry, had to be said.
---
She can damage control all she wants (hi Tree), it doesn’t matter if they weren’t really together, he’s still the person he is, and she knew that, still chose to dalliance with him, at the expense of her carefully curated ‘politically active since Miss Americana’ image.
How full of yourself should you be to name your documentary ‘Miss Americana’?

Same way she believed she was above everything and everyone when she started dating/associating with Matty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How full of yourself should you be to name your documentary ‘Miss Americana’?
I don’t mind the name as much having seen the doc and knowing she’s talking about everyone wanting her to be America’s sweetheart, and obviously named after the song. Could’ve been better choices though
---
Crying during breathe

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sorry to bring him up but it’s relevant. There are rumours of a Taylor/Matty collab. He has reactivated his Instagram and created a website, in the photo on the website the clock is at the same time as the clock in the coffee at the end of the karma mv. Also there are coffee granules on the table in the photo.
Could be clowning but might have just been a collab this whole time.

Attachments

Sorry to bring him up but it’s relevant. There are rumours of a Taylor/Matty collab. He has reactivated his Instagram and created a website, in the photo on the website the clock is at the same time as the clock in the coffee at the end of the karma mv. Also there are coffee granules on the table in the photo.
I actually like both of their music so I’d be down for a collab 🤣

Reactions: 15
I mean they were definitely in the studio together but they were definitely dating too.

Reactions: 12
What up with people stalking her recently? It's kind of weird because I don't even think this is her prime era (please don't come at me). Maybe new fans as mentioned? Idk, it's creepy though.
I think it’s honestly TikTok fans. They’re unhinged and desperate to go viral

Reactions: 3
I’m honestly a bit baffled that people are still saying that the thing with Matty was PR or to drum up hype for a collab…she’s the biggest pop star in the world. He’s in a very popular band. They could drop a collab at any moment without all this and it would be a big deal.

They were/are hooking up. It would be hugely embarrassing for her to fake a relationship on that scale just to promote a song. I can see a collab happening with them because they did work on midnights so there’s material there, but I think both things are true. She wanted people (Joe) to know she was banging Matty.

Reactions: 20
I’m honestly a bit baffled that people are still saying that the thing with Matty was PR or to drum up hype for a collab…she’s the biggest pop star in the world. He’s in a very popular band. They could drop a collab at any moment without all this and it would be a big deal.

They were/are hooking up. It would be hugely embarrassing for her to fake a relationship on that scale just to promote a song. I can see a collab happening with them because they did work on midnights so there’s material there, but I think both things are true. She wanted people (Joe) to know she was banging Matty.
I think some people would rather believe it was a PR stunt. Personally, I was over the moon but I’ve learnt I’m one of the few 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.