Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this another controversial take but…. I don’t actually like Haunted all that much, I always feel I must be wrong as it gets sooo much love but I just don’t feel it 😭 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe this another controversial take but…. I don’t actually like Haunted all that much, I always feel I must be wrong as it gets sooo much love but I just don’t feel it 😭 😅
I feel you!! I remember Haunted being my least favourite song of hers when I was a teenager.

Tbh I don’t love Speak Now that much as a whole album so I haven’t listened to songs like Haunted, Innocent, Mine etc in a long time. I’m hoping that listening to the re recording with fresh, grown up ears will make me like those songs more than I did the first time.

However, saying that, SN does have one of my top ten songs on…. Sparks Fly 😍

Reactions: 7

As a lover of spreadsheets I totally appreciate this. I mean it's obsessive, but the spreadsheet game is strong.

I may have recorded very random things in a spreadsheet in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just imagine her teasing style ft harry with the sharpie initials but it's H.S instead of T.S ... ugh i think i'd actually die

1989 was my first taylor era - i'd heard the red singles but something about the blank space mv got me obsessed. then went through the obligatory speak now phase (i was 12/13 so obviously felt like the baddest witch alive belting out the story of us 😭). but i can still put myself back in the car on a scottish roadtrip, easter 2015, forcing my dad to listen to the whole album on repeat

• Heart
just imagine her teasing style ft harry with the sharpie initials but it's H.S instead of T.S ... ugh i think i'd actually die

1989 was my first taylor era - i'd heard the red singles but something about the blank space mv got me obsessed. then went through the obligatory speak now phase (i was 12/13 so obviously felt like the baddest witch alive belting out the story of us 😭). but i can still put myself back in the car on a scottish roadtrip, easter 2015, forcing my dad to listen to the whole album on repeat
Oh I love how music lets us remember really specific time periods and events in our lives. 🥰

• Heart
I expect we'll hear from Ticketmaster Ireland again tomorrow? About whatever exactly that was 🤷‍♀️.

I know it's her, and I know it's 2023. Except I don't actually know anything I just think I know. But I have reasons for thinking what I think I know.
I've decided this is now happening on Thurs-Friday (as it'll have been 5 years since the Dublin rep dates)...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Night 2 surprise songs were All You Had To Do Was Stay and Breathe.

Also, a question… do you think there are any songs post Joe Alwyn break up she just won’t perform?

I think it’ll take her a while to come round and do Cornelia Street, but I wouldn’t say never. Maybe singing the Joe songs live gives her a new appreciation for them, like how she said fans changed All Too Well for her

Reactions: 6
Night 2 surprise songs were All You Had To Do Was Stay and Breathe.

Also, a question… do you think there are any songs post Joe Alwyn break up she just won’t perform?
Cornelia Street.
New year's Day
Daylight
Sweet nothing
Paper rings
Peace

There are so many. We won't hear the Joe love songs unless they are on the main set list I don't think.
---
She has definitely moved on from the anger songs to the I miss you ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
London Boy, I hope.
if we get that as a secret song if she tours the UK I’ll be fuming, it’s so mid

• Haha
She's 100% going through the stages of grief and I'm pretty sure that's what the Matty situation was. Who hasn't ever rebounded very quickly? Although I still think they weren't actually together. But anyway not going back over that conversation 😂. I feel for her, she looked so sad performing breathe and I almost do

Reactions: 10
Cornelia Street.
New year's Day
Daylight
Sweet nothing
Paper rings
Peace

There are so many. We won't hear the Joe love songs unless they are on the main set list I don't think.
---
She has definitely moved on from the anger songs to the I miss you ones.
I hadn’t thought about Daylight 🥺 that’s one of my all time faves. I don’t think we’ll hear King Of My Heart again either.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.