Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see her performing the "Joe" songs one day, maybe in a few years. Cornelia Street is very self-aware, it almost sounds like a self-fufilling prophecy.

Reactions: 4
We still have some safe songs from rep... I did something bad, this is why you can't have nice things and plenty from red etc. Then she'll mix up the main set list once Speak Now TV is out. Maybe remove some of the Joe rep/lover songs in favour of Speak Now I think.

Reactions: 2
So now thereā€™s no Twitter drama over boyfriends and exes, people have started complaining about who is receiving the 22 hat during the red era of the show. Itā€™s been mostly going to kids (who are probably at their first show) but some Swifties think itā€™s unacceptable because theyā€™re ā€œnot as much of a fanā€ as older fans are and her music is ā€œunrelatableā€ to them. My mind is honestly blown.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So now thereā€™s no Twitter drama over boyfriends and exes, people have started complaining about who is receiving the 22 hat during the red era of the show. Itā€™s been mostly going to kids (who are probably at their first show) but some Swifties think itā€™s unacceptable because theyā€™re ā€œnot as much of a fanā€ as older fans are and her music is ā€œunrelatableā€ to them. My mind is honestly blown.
Iā€¦. People need to touch grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What sort of adult would want to take something away from a child?! Honestly!

Reactions: 19
Maybe sheā€™ll sing rep songs next summer if thatā€™s when she comes to Europe. It wouldā€™ve been over a year by then šŸ˜

Reactions: 5
Thereā€™s 80,000 people at the shows and only 1 person can get the hat. People are so entitled

Reactions: 14
Off topic but watching soccer aid and tom hiddlestone is playing - itā€™s like watching someoneā€™s dad play šŸ¤£ he really makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.