Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was a little underwhelmed by cardigan at first … I think the main lyric sounded funny to me. Like ‘when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone’s bed’ …

Can’t say I’ve ever felt like an old cardigan Taylor?
Surprisingly I have and knew exactly what she meant. Like a discarded toy a past lover doesn’t want anymore, but someone swoops in and makes you feel all brand new!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I was a little underwhelmed by cardigan at first … I think the main lyric sounded funny to me. Like ‘when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone’s bed’ …

It’s grown on me though and I can now look past the dodgy metaphor 🤣
I didn’t like the repeat of ‘when you are young they assume you know nothing’ and I still don’t think it goes too well but when you have the whole trilogy it makes more sense I guess

Reactions: 2
When I first listened to folklore I text my then boyfriend saying ‘it’s lovely, but so boring, I’ll never listen to it again’ 💀🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I appreciate Cardigan lyrically...but I dont actually like it much as a song. Its my least fave out of the love triangle trilogy.

Reactions: 7
I like cardigan , I think more than I like Betty ! Betty is a great song but the bridge of cardigan just hits different for me ! And lyrically it’s just brilliant !

Reactions: 7
I like cardigan , I think more than I like Betty ! Betty is a great song but the bridge of cardigan just hits different for me ! And lyrically it’s just brilliant !
I never listen to Betty. I don't actually like it very much 😳. I think that's what's so great bout her music. Cardigan I can relate to and apply it to my own life ... Betty I can't so it doesn't interest me as much. I think that's why her music does so well. Everyone likes different signs/albums and can relate to different parts of it. Crazy talented of her to be able to appeal to all these different people.

Reactions: 9
It wasn’t an official suggestion but my vote is for:

It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

from @JLXRD:)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

It’s grown on me though and I can now look past the dodgy metaphor 🤣
I always feel like an old cardigan. Worn out and my brain feels fuzzy and dusty 🤣 a bit lumpy and out of shape too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wasn’t an official suggestion but my vote is for:

It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

from @JLXRD:)
I love this one cause it doesn't mention Matty. Like I hope next thread we can be rid of his smelly looking presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.