Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the tour outfits are fab but OTT. Can you see it being that extreme over here? What is everyone thinking of wearing?

I'm way too old (and lumpy) to get away with 90% of them.

Reactions: 8
Some of the tour outfits are fab but OTT. Can you see it being that extreme over here? What is everyone thinking of wearing?

I thought this, I just can’t see people going as big here as they do in the US

Reactions: 5
People went all out for Harry. Younger swifties definitely will go all out. Im mid 30s and dont class myself in that category.

If I cant wear my crocs/dunks/DMs Im not going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People went all out for Harry. Younger swifties definitely will go all out. Im mid 30s and dont class myself in that category.

If I cant wear my crocs/dunks/DMs Im not going.
I think people will dress up as the different eras, they did at swiftogeddon when I went but I don’t think people will dress up as things like a whole tree or spend days adding sequins to a bodysuit here

Definitely not buying anything new for it that’s for sure, won’t be able to afford to after buying the tickets💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'm going to the Denver show and plan on wearing a cute (fast fashion, I admit it) sequin-y short sleeved dress, it gives Midnighs vibes, and a pair of sneakers. Can't be arsed to do a whole costume nor to be in said costume for 6+ hours. I know someone who's planning on going as Taylor in the Blank Space video, when she's in bed in the black outfit. But like would I want to be in a nightie all night? No.

Comfort over everything for me.

the only way i'd be dressed 'as an era' is by wearing a vaguely relevant colour and that's literally it lol. as much as i'd love a little trip to dublin in september i kinda hope it's next year bc i can make being 22 a big deal :LOL: happy/free/confused/lonely friendship bracelets pending

Hate to rain on anyone’s parade but is it even likely she will visit Ireland? keep seeing stuff about artists skipping it because of high insurance costs?
6E66864C-3DB1-4998-83BF-0AE2E543D843.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
When I went to the RED tour there were some people dressed up; I made a junior jewels T-shirt lol and some people were dressed in animal onesies like the WANEGBT video but it wasn’t all out like the US. Tbh now you aren’t picked out to meet Taylor I could no way be bothered 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
the only way i'd be dressed 'as an era' is by wearing a vaguely relevant colour and that's literally it lol. as much as i'd love a little trip to dublin in september i kinda hope it's next year bc i can make being 22 a big deal :LOL: happy/free/confused/lonely friendship bracelets pending
Stop rubbing it in that you're super young. I turn 44 soon. Actually double your age. Christ.

Hate to rain on anyone’s parade but is it even likely she will visit Ireland? keep seeing stuff about artists skipping it because of high insurance costs? View attachment 2236214
The insurance thing is definitely a concern but I'm pretty sure Ticketmaster Ireland were hinting at Taylor (furry coat, bracelets etc). Yes, it was a bit blink-and-you'll-miss-it but I don't know who/what else they could have been teasing and it was their very first video on tiktok. The girl in the video is from Ticketmaster UK too (English accent in other tiktoks), which is odd.

• Heart
My pals got put on the verified fan wait-list in Mexico. It's ridiculous. One of them is like a mega swiftie, but it doesn't matter. They should just call Verified Fan something else cause it's an insult to call it that when it's just a lottery

Reactions: 5
Ffs the Swifties and the Beyhive are arguing on twitter. Wish we could just live in harmony knowing they’re both different and talented in their own ways

Reactions: 7
I had a dream that Speak Now TV came out and Taylor Lautner was my boyfriend 🥹 he was the sweetest thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Currently looking at potential outfits for Swiftogeddon and I'd love a sparkly sequin dress but the thought of the itchiness after dancing for hours is putting me off 😫

• Haha
I think the UK and Ireland tour outfits will be a bit more chill. Some younger Swifites will probably go out, and I agree that when I went to see Harry (best night ever!!) there was a huge effort - BUT a lot of that effort just involved ordering pastels, seventies print and heart-shaped sunglasses from Shein and PLT lol. I don't think there will be as much customisation, and I really hope to god there won't be so many 'my Eras outfit' videos on TikTok because I am SO OVER SEEING THEM! :LOL: I think a lot of UK concert goers just wear 'normal' clothes and I also think there will be a more even split of super fans vs newer fans. I think the UK feel more ownership of Harry since 1D whereas Taylor isn't so universally loved.

Reactions: 9
It’s such a shame that Taylor’s imagery is usually not as good as the music. If you asked me to dress up as a Taylor Swift ‘era’ I’d be a bit stuck. There’s a clear vibe to each album but I’d struggle to think of a particularly iconic outfit or image beyond the band leader You Belong With Me costume.

Reactions: 6
I think the UK feel more ownership of Harry since 1D whereas Taylor isn't so universally loved.
Me and my partner were talking about this earlier, we were saying about how in everyday life we struggle to actually find people who like Taylor Swift in the UK(or publicly admit to liking her that is). I understood why back in the day, hell it took a lot of years for my partner to finally publically admit he was a Swiftie 🤣, but I’m surprised it’s still that way for the most part since she’s grown a lot more in popularity and public consensus has change about her since then. I don’t doubt it’s still going to be a horrific bloody battle trying to get tickets though!

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a lot more people telling me they like Taylor swift since midnights came out, which is strange. I’d have assumed folklore or evermore would have been the album to sway people

Reactions: 6
I had such a weird dream last night that I was Taylor , and that I met up with Matty in a multi story car park and he’d had a shower and looked clean and had decorated his car (randomly a Nissan Micra) with song lyrics from folklore and told me as Taylor “this is me trying” and so I took him back 🤣🤣🤣 and then I had to go and tell my friends and parents , who were my friends and parents in real life (??) and they were so disappointed in me !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.