Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't think taylor wants kids anytime soon ... plus with all her money she can take steps to ensure her chances of having them at a later age if she wanted
None of us know what she wants, and it’s not really something she’s talked too much about in the last five or so years either.
Regardless of what happens, hopefully international dates happen first 🤞

Reactions: 5
tbf its not really our place to be speculating on something so personal. i think she's very career driven right now and is probably just focusing on that.

Reactions: 10
For all Taylor’s impulsive decisions, she’s also the ultimate planner. I can’t see her not doing an international tour (that’s probably semi planned) to get pregnant with a man she’s been with for a month(?) 😂

Reactions: 9
She said on miss Americana how she had to have everything planned years in advance. I doubt she would let something like that happen unplanned and I think the international dates will be next year so there is no real need to rush the tickets out through ticketmaster after everything that’s happened with the US dates

Reactions: 2
For all Taylor’s impulsive decisions, she’s also the ultimate planner. I can’t see her not doing an international tour (that’s probably semi planned) to get pregnant with a man she’s been with for a month(?) 😂
I mean I never imagined her dating a raging racist and moving in with him less than two months after she announced the end of her six year relationship, but that happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she must know having a kid with a man who she’s been dating for about a month who lives on the other side of the world and who is also constantly on tour is nuts…I mean if she does want kids asap then, I wish her all the best but it would be very strange for it to be now.

Either way I don’t think there will be any international tour dates at least for a year or so because at this point there has not been a sniff…usually there’d at least be a “Summer 2024” or something.

Reactions: 4
Surely she must know having a kid with a man who she’s been dating for about a month who lives on the other side of the world and who is also constantly on tour is nuts…I mean if she does want kids asap then, I wish her all the best but it would be very strange for it to be now.

Either way I don’t think there will be any international tour dates at least for a year or so because at this point there has not been a sniff…usually there’d at least be a “Summer 2024” or something.
It would be very strange, but she’s made some very weird choices lately.

She probably does though. Most women would be panicking a bit at 33, whether justified or not. Calling mothers over 35 geriatric really doesn't help either. Not every woman wants kids, obviously, but she has implied through song in the past that that is what she wants (much like marriage).

Interestingly, a few years ago though I heard about 4 different friends pregnancies in the space of 2 weeks. The youngest of the mothers was 38. Oldest was 42.
Just a note of interest, I was 33 when pregnant with my 3rd and I was referred to as a geriatric mother which is hard not to be offended by 😅

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I mean I never imagined her dating a raging racist and moving in with him less than two months after she announced the end of her six year relationship, but that happened 🤣
Minus the raging racist part, the moving on that quickly part didn’t surprise me 😂 I guess I don’t think she’d do anything unplanned that would change her career plans. Even in her oddest relationships, it never took her ambition off track 🙂

Btw has anyone seen this article on Matty, I didn’t read it but looks like jacks given a new quote to try and back him up

Reactions: 3
Minus the raging racist part, the moving on that quickly part didn’t surprise me 😂 I guess I don’t think she’d do anything unplanned that would change her career plans. Even in her oddest relationships, it never took her ambition off track 🙂

Btw has anyone seen this article on Matty, I didn’t read it but looks like jacks given a new quote to try and back him up

I knew there was a reason I liked Aaron dessner more

Reactions: 15
Why is no one talking about the miscarriage possibly referenced to in "Bigger Than The Whole Sky?"

Also, many relationships fall apart after a miscarriage.

the kids talk is so outdated!! im sure she may have frozen her eggs already, she's almost a billionaire!! jennifer aniston is 54 with no kids. stevie nicks is 75 with no kids. and so many more incredible women live a happy and fulfilling life without having kids. even if you look at the women who Taylor grew up around with a similar fame situation. miley is 30 with no kids. selena is 30 with no kids. even at 29 in Miss Americana she stated she wont be having kids soon.

Reactions: 24
Why is no one talking about the miscarriage possibly referenced to in "Bigger Than The Whole Sky?"

Also, many relationships fall apart after a miscarriage.
I think it’s out of respect of not speculating on such a thing. A friend of hers who is quite open about the miscarriage she had has also referenced the song, suggesting it may be have been written for her

Reactions: 16
I think it’s out of respect of not speculating on such a thing. A friend of hers who is quite open about the miscarriage she had has also referenced the song, suggesting it may be have been written for her
Oh ok. No disrespect, but if we are speculating all kinds of things about the breakup, that must have played a huge part too, right? But yeah, you're right, no more talk about that, it's too private.

Reactions: 7
I think for millennials, it’s a lot more ‘normal’ to have children in your 30s. I feel like it’s younger now for gen z but it’s very outdated to assume a woman needs to be worried by the time they reach 30. Especially when the woman could fully support a child on her own if she wanted to become a mother so badly.

Reactions: 13
The break up has been reported on and Taylor has alluded to a lot of stuff. She has never given any indication she suffered a miscarriage and if she had, I wouldn’t feel comfortable speculating that was a reason for her break up. It’s so personal

The song resonates with me as being about a miscarriage (whether Taylor’s or someone else’s) as I can relate (I actually can’t listen to it) but many other people have said they can relate to it from a general perspective of losing any loved one, whether they’ve died or even a break up. I think that song in particular, you can take what you want or need from it.

…. or you can make it a permanent skip so you don’t have a break down when it comes on like me 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
BTTWS isn’t the first song of hers that has the potential to be about a miscarriage either, so even if she was writing about it from personal experience it might have been ages ago… so seems like a serious leap to speculate that it was related to the breakup.

With the caveats that I don't know her and never will, I'm not psychic etc... I don't think she will ever have kids because she loves her art and performing for massive crowds more. I may very well be proven wrong but it's just the impression I get.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.