Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah from what I saw was a very typical 75 set to me, with the exception of the lab coat and the Antonoff glasses !!! Was that on purpose??

I can’t believe Taylor is going to have a 100% great show everytime - like how is she not exhausted?!
There are men in lab coats and glasses at the 75 shows I think but because it was a shorter set I’m guessing he just wore them himself, not sure though.

With Taylor’s shows, unless someone is attending every single one, they’re just basing their opinions on what they’ve seen online but at this point, what you’re seeing online is multiple shows, so maybe they’re expecting lots of talking and interaction. With a 40+ song set, she won’t be doing a stand-up comedy slot alongside it. I wish people would just know how lucky they are to be there.

Reactions: 9
There are men in lab coats and glasses at the 75 shows I think but because it was a shorter set I’m guessing he just wore them himself, not sure though.

With Taylor’s shows, unless someone is attending every single one, they’re just basing their opinions on what they’ve seen online but at this point, what you’re seeing online is multiple shows, so maybe they’re expecting lots of talking and interaction. With a 40+ song set, she won’t be doing a stand-up comedy slot alongside it. I wish people would just know how lucky they are to be there.
I agree with your last bit about people knowing how lucky they are. The constant scrutinising of her shows must be exhausting and given she is a self certified perfectionist, she can't be taking it well. People just need to be in the moment and enjoy it. It literally is a once in a life time experience (I think anyway 😂) who cares if she didn't talk alot? I'd be there to hear her songs haha

Reactions: 8
On reddit people are saying her mood seemed to change second half of show and although everything executed flawlessly there wasn't any real engagement with the audience.

Matty is obviously in the UK and was smoking and drinking out of a red wine bottle through his set in which he didn't do any "you know who you are"s.

But I'm sure this is coincidental.

A rebound is there to distract you from your pain by their constant presence.

A long distance rebound just doesn't hit the same.
There could be a million reasons why a performer isn’t on their A game 100% of the time. Maybe she was tired or something hurt or her mind was elsewhere. Taylor, like many others of her profession, are professionals and don’t break that but they are still on human. I know she doesn’t have normal life worries like the rest of us but sometimes I’m at work half thinking “tit I hope X is ok and school doesn’t phone me, he did look a bit pale” and “did I close the bedroom door? Omg bet the dog is on my clean bed sheets!”. 😫 You wouldn’t know because I stay professional but you might not think I’m perfection that day.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually a taylor fan but she's stuck as a 13 year old girl mentally relationship wise. She's 33 it's time to deal with breakups maturely she was with him 6 years. She should show some respect towards Joe , not straightaway releasing a private song and jumping into bed with someone else. Joe looks absolutely devastated, she needs to grow the duck up.
She could have dated discreetly and waited to release the song she obviously wasn't that hurt.

Reactions: 22
There is some new Karma merch on the site in case any one missed it and IT DOESNT HAVE TAYLORS FACE ON IT, just lyrics. Are the merch team finally giving the people what they want 🤞🏻

Reactions: 5
Re. Joe, if you believe a psychic I watch on YouTube (who has accurately predicted things in the past), he dumped her, because he felt like he grew up and she didn't (the exact words used here) - and that PR will make out it was her that dumped him, but it was the other way around. He's also done a Taylor/Matty reading too.

Reactions: 1

He can't even speak. Wtf.
Tbh I’ve seen him perform off his face and he seemed pretty with it at this gig (by his standard at least)

He seemed hesitant to speak much between songs though, as if he knows anything he says will be all over tik tok within ten mins.

Back to Taylor tho - I saw a post today that said it’s officially the halfway point for the US tour. Surely that must mean international dates soon?? Please???? 😩

Reactions: 7
Tbh I’ve seen him perform off his face and he seemed pretty with it at this gig (by his standard at least)

He seemed hesitant to speak much between songs though, as if he knows anything he says will be all over tik tok within ten mins.

Back to Taylor tho - I saw a post today that said it’s officially the halfway point for the US tour. Surely that must mean international dates soon?? Please???? 😩
The amount of conspiracies I’ve seen about her speed running her relationship because she wants kids ASAP is giving me anxiety.
I need these dates announced already for peace of mind 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of conspiracies I’ve seen about her speed running her relationship because she wants kids ASAP is giving me anxiety.
I need these dates announced already for peace of mind 🤣
She probably does though. Most women would be panicking a bit at 33, whether justified or not. Calling mothers over 35 geriatric really doesn't help either. Not every woman wants kids, obviously, but she has implied through song in the past that that is what she wants (much like marriage).

Interestingly, a few years ago though I heard about 4 different friends pregnancies in the space of 2 weeks. The youngest of the mothers was 38. Oldest was 42.

Reactions: 7
She probably does though. Most women would be panicking a bit at 33, whether justified or not. Calling mothers over 35 geriatric really doesn't help either. Not every woman wants kids, obviously, but she has implied through song in the past that that is what she wants (much like marriage).

Interestingly, a few years ago though I heard about 4 different friends pregnancies in the space of 2 weeks. The youngest of the mothers was 38. Oldest was 42.
If she does plan on having kids soon, the international dates may never happen.
I understand if she is panicking about it though; im 30 and am constantly filled with anxiety about my biological clock running down. Navigating the first half of your 30s is very tricky in this sense

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
If she does plan on having kids soon, the international dates may never happen.
I understand if she is panicking about it though; im 30 and am constantly filled with anxiety about my biological clock running down. Navigating the first half of your 30s is very tricky in this sense
I've had the same thought about the tour dates. You almost can't say it out loud though just because she's a certain age. I'm fortunate to have kids. I don't think there's any shame in wanting them.

Reactions: 6
i don't think taylor wants kids anytime soon ... plus with all her money she can take steps to ensure her chances of having them at a later age if she wanted

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.