Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
False God and Holy Ground as secret songs tonight. Holy Ground if my favorite off Red (I said what I said) šŸ„²

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I've always been a big fan of hers but I feel a bit silly now for defending her when people were talking years ago about how many relationships she has. To me it looked like a normal girl in her 20's going on dates and that people would never pass a remark on a normal person who had as many boyfriends as she did during that time of her life.

But jumping into this relationship with Matt Healy so soon after ending a 6 year relationship with Joe Alwyn is making me think that she doesn't know how to be single. I have a friend like this, shes always got someone else lined up when a relationship is ending (always claimed there was no crossover), thought she had changed her ways when she got married but during the pandemic she left him and straight away took up with someone else.

She obviously wants to get married and it seems like her only criteria is that they be British given her last few relationships.

I never would have thought that Joe would win this break up but.....

Reactions: 26
False God and Holy Ground as secret songs tonight. Holy Ground if my favorite off Red (I said what I said) šŸ„²
Oh my GOD MetLife are getting the best surprise songs what the heck !!!!!

Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t done Welcome To New York though I have to say , maybe she saw all the TikToks of people predicting it and was like ā€œyou know what , I have a million songs with New York references in themā€ ā€¦ doubt sheā€™ll do Cornelia St though
---
I've always been a big fan of hers but I feel a bit silly now for defending her when people were talking years ago about how many relationships she has. To me it looked like a normal girl in her 20's going on dates and that people would never pass a remark on a normal person who had as many boyfriends as she did during that time of her life.

But jumping into this relationship with Matt Healy so soon after ending a 6 year relationship with Joe Alwyn is making me think that she doesn't know how to be single. I have a friend like this, shes always got someone else lined up when a relationship is ending (always claimed there was no crossover), thought she had changed her ways when she got married but during the pandemic she left him and straight away took up with someone else.

She obviously wants to get married and it seems like her only criteria is that they be British given her last few relationships.

I never would have thought that Joe would win this break up but.....
hmmm , I donā€™t think it was silly to defend her . The way her dating life was portrayed in the media from 2011-2016 was sexist and wrong . You donā€™t see the love lives of men being portrayed in such a way and it was a cheap shot people made at Taylor which was very infuriating ! I mean for Christ sake Nick Cannon has 12 kids with 12 different women and the media donā€™t come for him in the way they came for Taylor who had a normal dating life for someone in their twenties .

I think It is clear taylor likes being in a relationship and thatā€™s why she has jumped so quickly into another relationship but I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to judge her on the speed of which sheā€™s done this because we donā€™t know the circumstances surrounding the Joe break up . From ā€œYouā€™re Losing Meā€ , it sounds like Taylor likely mentally checked out of the relationship before it actually ended and maybe thatā€™s why she was able to move on so quickly , maybe her and Matty are purely in a physical relationship and if so girl get it I guess ! I dont think it will be fair if the slut Shaming rhetoric of 2012 onwards returns !

though , we all know my thoughts on Ratty and even though I donā€™t blame her for seemingly moving on so quickly , I do wish sheā€™d literally done it with anyone else on this planet . Even Nick Cannon would be preferable at this point , Tay - come on !

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Love is swamp green.
---
I can't blame her for wanting to hurt Joe. She had written so many songs about how much she loved him, wanted him to be her forever person, wanted to marry him (and it all felt genuine to me,), but that obviously wasn't fully reciprocated (possibly ever) no matter how many lovely songs she threw at it. He didn't choose her when she had chosen him a long time ago. That tit hurts.

Ratty was obviously someone she knew was interested. Probably someone who had made Joe suspicious or jealous in the past, someone she had slept with in the past. Convenient. She probably didn't want the poor unlovable Taylor headlines. Can't keep a man etc.

Maybe this is genuine. I really hope not. From that video of him apologising for the things he said, it's kinda obvious that Ratty's concerned about his public image (too late, admittedly). I think the extra scrutiny won't be sitting easy with either of them.
---
I have had you're losing me in my head for a day now. Like it feels very very familiar. Much like the rest of midnights I think it sounds somehow like another song of hers. Is it Cornelia Street? Would make sense if so. From I hope I never lose you to you're losing me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Love is swamp green.
---
I can't blame her for wanting to hurt Joe. She had written so many songs about how much she loved him, wanted him to be her forever person, wanted to marry him (and it all felt genuine to me,), but that obviously wasn't fully reciprocated (possibly ever) no matter how many lovely songs she threw at it. He didn't choose her when she had chosen him a long time ago. That tit hurts.

Ratty was obviously someone she knew was interested. Probably someone who had made Joe suspicious or jealous in the past, someone she had slept with in the past. Convenient. She probably didn't want the poor unlovable Taylor headlines. Can't keep a man etc.

Maybe this is genuine. I really hope not. From that video of him apologising for the things he said, it's kinda obvious that Ratty's concerned about his public image (too late, admittedly). I think the extra scrutiny won't be sitting easy with either of them.
---
I have had you're losing me in my head for a day now. Like it feels very very familiar. Much like the rest of midnights I think it sounds somehow like another song of hers. Is it Cornelia Street? Would make sense if so. From I hope I never lose you to you're losing me.
It is Cornelia Street , Iā€™ve seen a few people parallel it on TikTok which hurts haha !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is Cornelia Street , Iā€™ve seen a few people parallel it on TikTok which hurts haha !
Yeah watched some videos. For someone who is acting so stupid, she is sooo clever.

Are ALL of the songs on midnight like something else? I can't remember. Is that why the 3am tracks aren't on the main album because they aren't?

Reactions: 5
I cannot stop listening to YLM. I havenā€™t been this into a song since ATW 10 minute version was released. Itā€™s all over tiktok so I feel like she should just get it released on streaming cos it would be racking up the plays from me šŸ˜…

Youā€™re losing me is so sad. How a relationship can go from writing songs like lover and daylight about someone to then write that. I can really relate and I think she wrote that for midnights but didnā€™t want to use it because they were still together when it came out. Shows they were fizzling out for a while though so itā€™s not surprising she was ready to move on so quickly

Reactions: 14
at this rate sheā€™s going to be married, pregnant and divorced by the end of the year.
Iā€™m actually scared this is the reason they keep releasing information on their relationship when the best course of action would surely be to go somewhat private until everything dies down

If itā€™s to get back at Joe, Iā€™m sure she can let him know the news some other way. Though at this point I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he thinks heā€™s done the right thing

Reactions: 10
Thoughts:

A) Do we think YLM will be on streaming sites soon? I keep listening to it on tiktok where someone has kindly uploaded the full version

B) Karma ft ice spice is dreadful. Never heard of Ice Spice before but is it normal to sound so bored during a song? Her ā€˜rapā€™ is dreadful. Karma is a great song on its own it didnā€™t really need a collab

C) Taylor is a flawed human being but I love her

Reactions: 11
B) Karma ft ice spice is dreadful. Never heard of Ice Spice before but is it normal to sound so bored during a song? Her ā€˜rapā€™ is dreadful. Karma is a great song on its own it didnā€™t really need a collab
I wish I could unhear it. Ice Spice looked like her soul had left her body in that music video and sounded so mediocre.

The music video itself was very uninspiring and feels rushed. It didnā€™t need a video.

Reactions: 13
I hated karma ft ice spice when I first heard it, I was worried it would get played on the radio and we had another Me! On our hands. Iā€™ve listened a few times now and I donā€™t think itā€™s so bad, it was a shock at first I think

I canā€™t imagine having Denise Welsh as my mother in lawā€¦ just the thought of it is terrifying šŸ¤£ Sheā€™ll dine out on it for an eternity too, unbearable

• Sick
Reactions: 29
If she was going to go for one of the 1975 why did she not pick the bassist Ross? Heā€™s much cuter

• Haha
Side eyeing the tweets from Taylor Swift associated accounts positing about POC creators/celebrities liking and supporting Taylor Swift. I assume these accounts arenā€™t associated with her management but I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s all part of PR at this point

Reactions: 5
Thoughts:

A) Do we think YLM will be on streaming sites soon? I keep listening to it on tiktok where someone has kindly uploaded the full version

C) Taylor is a flawed human being but I love her
I've been listening on YouTube, bit easier than tiktok at least

Reactions: 1
I wish I could unhear it. Ice Spice looked like her soul had left her body in that music video and sounded so mediocre.

The music video itself was very uninspiring and feels rushed. It didnā€™t need a video.
Me too, it sounds like a joke imo!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.