Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just too much coincidence— breakup happening when they started filming, all the unfollowing after she posted that pic of him, etc. (I also think it’s weird, even if it turns out there’s nothing between them, that she just had to post a pic of Joe Alwyn of all people right now on what was clearly a night out).

But damn imagine leaving Taylor Swift for a former vegan YouTuber. And she’s nearly 10 years younger, that’s gotta hurt tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s just too much coincidence— breakup happening when they started filming, all the unfollowing after she posted that pic of him, etc. (I also think it’s weird, even if it turns out there’s nothing between them, that she just had to post a pic of Joe Alwyn of all people right now on what was clearly a night out).

But damn imagine leaving Taylor Swift for a former vegan YouTuber. And she’s nearly 10 years younger, that’s gotta hurt tbh.
Completely. Too much coincidence. If they were just friends she would have released a statement or something.

She liked posts about the breakup too apparently. Sus af.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t like to tit on other girls, but if it is true, what a bleeping downgrade. And ten years younger? Is he in is John Mayer era?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Aren't Joe and Emma filming together in Hungary right now?
It's not like she posted a photo just of Joe. She posted her photos with her co stars, crazy swifties are just zoning in on it because of the breakup. I guess time will tell.
---
I realised last night that Taylor is performing in new jersey when I am in NYC!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Aren't Joe and Emma filming together in Hungary right now?
It's not like she posted a photo just of Joe. She posted her photos with her co stars, crazy swifties are just zoning in on it because of the breakup. I guess time will tell.
---
I realised last night that Taylor is performing in new jersey when I am in NYC!!
Are you gonna try to battle for resale tickets?

Reactions: 2
The unfollowing is so weird - Gigi still follows John Mayer (can you tell I'm bored at work 😂) but unfollowed Joe.

Abigail still follows the Kardashians 😂 he must’ve done something pretty bad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is a random but wholesome story, I was on a night out in a club last weekend that was playing proper new rave/dance music 🤣 not really my vibe and i jokingly turned round to my best mate and said ‘do you reckon he’ll play Taylor Swift?’ and she was like ‘i doubt it’ then i got up and went the loo, and sat on the toilet and seen my boyfriend had text me asking how my night was going, so i sent him a big long text chatting shite, came out the toilets and shake it off was halfway through the song! I went over to my mate and was like omg can you believe he’s playing taylor swift 🤣 she was like ‘i went up and requested it and you’ve spent most of the bleeping song in the toilet’ 🤣 so thoughtful!! Luckily he played anti hero straight after so I got to enjoy that as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I managed to order a vinyl online this evening when some were released at 8pm! Absolutely buzzing 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It makes sense to me that she gave extra love to debut in Houston, since debut is her country-est album and country is big in Texas.

As for the Joe and Emma rumors...I always judge men who date so much younger. You're in such different places mentally and maturity wise at 32 vs 24. If true, I'd wonder if he just wants someone who'll be easy to control...

I’ve just had a misheard lyrics revelation 😭

I didn’t realise the maroon bridge was

“I wake with your memory over me, that’s a real bleeping legacy, legacy”

I thought I was

“A week with your memory over me, that’s a real bleeping legacy, that you see”

I did always wonder, I’m sure she was with Jake for a more than a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes sense to me that she gave extra love to debut in Houston, since debut is her country-est album and country is big in Texas.

As for the Joe and Emma rumors...I always judge men who date so much younger. You're in such different places mentally and maturity wise at 32 vs 24. If true, I'd wonder if he just wants someone who'll be easy to control...
When I saw rumours Dylen O’Brien and Sabrina Carpenter were dating I was a bit 🥴 especially after he starred in the ATW video basically as Jake. Not sure if it was true or not

Abi also still follows Karlie even tho fans think Taylor called her a "crook" in its time to go. Joe must have fucked up.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a misheard lyrics revelation 😭

I didn’t realise the maroon bridge was

“I wake with your memory over me, that’s a real bleeping legacy, legacy”

I thought I was

“A week with your memory over me, that’s a real bleeping legacy, that you see”

I did always wonder, I’m sure she was with Jake for a more than a week 😂
Are you telling me that it’s not “the weight of your memory over me, that’s a real bleeping legacy” 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.