Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor thought ME! was going to the the biggest banger for her since 1989 album and actually it sounded like it should be on a trolls soundtrack. (But I actually enjoy listening to it so don’t come for me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taylor thought ME! was going to the the biggest banger for her since 1989 album and actually it sounded like it should be on a trolls soundtrack. (But I actually enjoy listening to it so don’t come for me 😂)
She missed the mark so hard when it came to ME! I’m not too sure what she was thinking.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she played Cold As You. She’s really trying to send a message with these songs, wtf did Joe do

Reactions: 6
It took me ages to like Lover, now really enjoy it as an album actually. Love most of the songs but a few skips (Me, YNTCD, Soon You’ll Get Better, It’s Nice To Have A Friend)
---
She missed the mark so hard when it came to ME! I’m not too sure what she was thinking.
she often picks weak songs for singles I think. Sometimes they’re just weak in comparison to the album and sometimes… they’re ME! 😅

Reactions: 12
Just seen on Twitter a concert goer from Fridays show was killed by a drunk driver on the way home 😫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen on Twitter a concert goer from Fridays show was killed by a drunk driver on the way home 😫
Just looked it up, it’s awful. A 20 year old man got out of his car to push it to the hard shoulder when it broke down and he was hit and killed. His sister was in the car but just had minor injuries. Apparently the guy who hit him had had 2 previous drunk driving arrests! Absolutely tragic :(

• Sad
  • Wow
When are we thinking uk dates will get announced? I’ve been trying for Glasto tickets and not got them so if I didn’t get Taylor tickets it would send me haha

Reactions: 3
When are we thinking uk dates will get announced? I’ve been trying for Glasto tickets and not got them so if I didn’t get Taylor tickets it would send me haha
I think end of the year or early 2024

Reactions: 1
I can usually turn a blind eye to most Taylor related things - but I have never truly recovered from ME!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember how so many Swifties truly thought it was going to be on The Life of Pets 2 soundtrack and she had to go on tumblr and say, no, it was her single from her new album 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think end of the year or early 2024
I wonder if the whole Joe situation is why these haven't been announced yet. I'm still optimistic about Dublin in sept. Maybe she's gonna boycott the UK because she has such crappy exes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It took me ages to like Lover, now really enjoy it as an album actually. Love most of the songs but a few skips (Me, YNTCD, Soon You’ll Get Better, It’s Nice To Have A Friend)
---

she often picks weak songs for singles I think. Sometimes they’re just weak in comparison to the album and sometimes… they’re ME! 😅
I think she does it becuase she know the singles are over played and we’ll all be sick of them

Reactions: 2
If he is dating Emma I really hope she’s prepared for the fall out. I wouldn’t touch Joe alwyn right now if someone paid me £1mil. Swifties are scary.

That Emma has already received tit from the swifties, so much so she turned her Instagram comments off

Reactions: 3
Feeling sorry for the Emma girl whether she’s dating Joe or not, the hate is gonna be crazy

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.