Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had regrets of ‘I’ not ‘We’ but didn’t want to be greedy with a double suggestion! That’s my quota of being punny for the year filled!

How has everyone gone with locating their vinyls today? The record store near me had only 10 copies- needless to say they were gone before us non-campers got there😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I queued from 3.45am and was about 15 in the queue. Got the album AND the accompanying poster which I’m over the moon about!

By the time the shop opened at 8am I think I overheard someone say there was over 400 in the queue, and they had a special line for if you were only buying Taylor’s vinyl. Unfortunately for me I got the 1975’s too so had to wait a bit longer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The closest record shop to me doing RSD is about 40 mins away... So it was never an option really. Plus I don't have a record player so that would be more expense, lol.

Queued from 6:45 and managed to get the record and poster so really happy with that! Hope everyone that didn’t manage to get one this morning finds one elsewhere - my local shop seemed to have a lot of stock so hopefully there will be more copies around than expected x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How much was the retail price for it? Annoyed that I wasted three hours in queue to not get it, but on the plus side I paid less resale for this than I did the lover Paris vinyl. I’m terrible with money when it comes to Taylor, I dread to think what I’ll be like when the U.K. tour is announced 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Taylor is definitely sending a message.

She's spent the last 6 years telling us how amazing he is and how much she loves him and now this. I'm just gutted for her.
---
How much was the retail price for it? Annoyed that I wasted three hours in queue to not get it, but on the plus side I paid less resale for this than I did the lover Paris vinyl. I’m terrible with money when it comes to Taylor, I dread to think what I’ll be like when the U.K. tour is announced 🤣
Money can buy a little bit of happiness though.

Reactions: 5
Taylor is definitely sending a message.

She's spent the last 6 years telling us how amazing he is and how much she loves him and now this. I'm just gutted for her.
---

Money can buy a little bit of happiness though.
Honestly if feel so bad for her, she always went above and beyond with him and if he screwed her over then he’s a huge head. He’s never gonna do better than her.
Money definitely does buy happiness when Taylor is involved 🤣

Reactions: 6
I sooo think he cheated . I think she’s had issues trusting him before - The Great War makes it clear he betrayed her trust at some point , and folklore has a lot of songs with themes of infidelity for someone supposedly head over heels in love is strange to me . I’ve seen all sorts of TikToks saying it could’ve been his ex , but I have no idea how true that is . But imagine dating TAYLOR SWIFT of all people and cheating on her ???? Madness !!!!

I also think her friends wouldn’t be unfollowing him if he hadn’t done something ! The fact Ryan Reynolds unfollowed him and didn’t he write an article about Joe saying he was an up and coming talent or something ??? So clearly they were close 😬

Reactions: 16
I can’t wait for her next album to destroy him. Also how is he gonna get jobs now that he’s not a nepo-boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Queued for 2.5 hours but I got my copy AND managed to bag one of the posters 🥳🥳😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still in my queue, there’s maybe 8 more people in front of me so fingers crossed. So happy for everyone who already has them!

Reactions: 4
Queued for 3 hours, got the last one! And it only cost £40 rather than the £55/£60 which was flying about.

can anyone share the videos of her being mad on stage as I haven’t seen them
---
Half of the people who bought it from my town were old men…. Wasn’t what I was expecting her fan base to be 🤣
Think folklore really expanded her demographic! Even my dad was keen on it and isn’t a Taylor fan

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The cross over of posters from the Book thread to this one amuses me. Are we all the same person 🙈

• Haha
It cost me £55.99 but we are talking central major city where I bought mine so I expected the price to be high.

I also got the RSD exclusive of 1975 at Royal Philharmonic Orchestra which was £35.99, the cassette version (I collect those too 🙈) and that was £14.99 as opposed to the usual 1975 price of about £7.99. Someone in the shop told me Taylor’s album was one of the most expensive that were released this RSD, but it’s worth it! All I need now to complete the collection is Lover in Paris 💗

It cost me £55.99 but we are talking central major city where I bought mine so I expected the price to be high.

I also got the RSD exclusive of 1975 at Royal Philharmonic Orchestra which was £35.99, the cassette version (I collect those too 🙈) and that was £14.99 as opposed to the usual 1975 price of about £7.99. Someone in the shop told me Taylor’s album was one of the most expensive that were released this RSD, but it’s worth it! All I need now to complete the collection is Lover in Paris 💗
Congrats!!
I am also keeping my eyes peeled for a Lover live vinyl, need the price to come down a bit

Reactions: 1
I paid £150 for mine, I feel like I low key got robbed. Prices seem to only be going up too
It has become so hard to buy some of her more limited merch second hand, especially vinyls. Had a dream I got gifted her 1989 pink RSD one 😂 if you aren’t buying from fellow fans or fb groups where they’ve got rules in place, you’re overpaying massively compared to rrp

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.