Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under the circumstances I think it would have been difficult for Taylor to please anyone entirely - she had four completely untoured albums by the time this kicked off, and she would have been ignoring *someone's* favourite if she'd skipped any. I think the Eras approach was the fairest compromise she could have devised, otherwise she'd have been touring non-stop for the next 5 years to fit everything in.

Although I also freely acknowledge that if by some miracle I do get tickets when she comes to the UK, I will be sad not to hear some of my faves performed live 😅

Reactions: 17
I actually think she might swap out some more of the Joe songs on the main set list as time goes on. Like get rid of don't blame me and put in getaway car for example. Slowly though.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but had to post cute Taylor moment - my 3 year old has just started getting into music, remembering lyrics and singing along and today she wanted a dance party in the kitchen and told me to play ‘that’s what people say’ mummy 😂 (meaning shake it off of course!).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off topic but had to post cute Taylor moment - my 3 year old has just started getting into music, remembering lyrics and singing along and today she wanted a dance party in the kitchen and told me to play ‘that’s what people say’ mummy 😂 (meaning shake it off of course!).
My now 16 year old became quite obsessed with Red when it came out. One morning, whilst eating breakfast he gazed off wistfully into the distance, sighed and said “mummy, did you know that love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right?” The drama! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My now 16 year old became quite obsessed with Red when it came out. One morning, whilst eating breakfast he gazed off wistfully into the distance, sighed and said “mummy, did you know that love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right?” The drama! 🤣🤣
Love this! 😂 such words of wisdom to learn so young 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep seeing this every couple of days. It’s making me laugh. Jack and Aaron to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is so cute! When I play Wildest Dreams my toddler sings the ‘ahhhaaa ahhhhh’ bit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so cute! When I play Wildest Dreams my toddler sings the ‘ahhhaaa ahhhhh’ bit 😂
I think I may have said this in a previous thread but my almost 4 yo LOVES anti hero , he sings “it’s me hi I’m the problem it’s me” alllllll the time . And I think to myself yes mate , sometimes you are 🤣 but it is quite sad hearing a little boy sing those lyrics haha

• Haha
  • Heart
My kids (boys) are a good bit older than all of yours (14 and 11) but the youngest one is a swiftie. He has a TS guitar book too. I'm worried he'll feel out of place at her concert though. I actually took the older one to rep (on the second night in Dublin... I went on the Friday and was blown away so took a head stagger and bought more tickets the next morning) but he was younger then (9) so less self conscious. He now says he thinks Taylor is soo baddd (but nobody actually believes him).

Reactions: 2
Noooooo I love both of those. 😭 Cold as You is one of my favourites.

Debut is so slept on, its better than Lover.

If she does Marys Song 😭

Reactions: 1
begin again 🥐 and cold as you ❄ last night!
Begin Again 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

she’s loving Debut in Houston isnt she ! Cold as you is one of the better debut songs :)
---
Noooooo I love both of those. 😭 Cold as You is one of my favourites.

Debut is so slept on, its better than Lover.

If she does Marys Song 😭
I’m sorry , I can’t accept that an album which has DBATC , Lover , Cruel Summer , Cornelia Street l, The Archer & Daylight is better than Debut ! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Begin Again 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

she’s loving Debut in Houston isnt she ! Cold as you is one of the better debut songs :)
---

I’m sorry , I can’t accept that an album which has DBATC , Lover , Cruel Summer , Cornelia Street l, The Archer & Daylight is better than Debut ! 🤣
DBATC and Cruel Summer I will give you. However no, not for me. I definitely listen to Debut as a whole more than Lover. Lots of skips on Lover for me.

Her bitter/breakup back catalogue is definitely coming in handy.

I wonder if there's any bad blood with Selena and Gigi ATM (as Selena seems to be dating Zayn). I mean he's very very much a significant ex for Gigi.

Reactions: 4

I wonder if there's any bad blood with Selena and Gigi ATM (as Selena seems to be dating Zayn). I mean he's very very much a significant ex for Gigi.
I feel like we haven’t really seen them hang out without Taylor so I’m sure it’s okay, Gigi’s probably thinking “poor girl” 😂 not totally convinced they’re even together anyway. I’m also not totally convinced Selena is actually friends with Taylor in the way that Gigi, Blake etc are. I’m sure they’re friendly but I feel like I get the sense that they aren’t the best of friends like they once were? Which makes sense because Selena is surrounded by drug and alcohol rumours and Taylor seems too clean cut for that

Reactions: 3
Here to announce "Lover" is her worst album.

And re. the Eras tour - LOL at her skipping ME! (as she should) because she knows everyone hates it (as they should).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here to announce "Lover" is her worst album.

And re. the Eras tour - LOL at her skipping ME! (as she should) because she knows everyone hates it (as they should).
I feel link Debut for me is the one I don’t listen to as much. Lover is what it feels like to be in love - up down, one minute you’re being sexy (false god) then life comes at you (soon you’ll get better). Then you’re supporting gay rights after that! (YNTCD)

I feel sorry for her with ME! She seemed really excited about it during the Miss Americana doc. I wouldn’t mind if she played it on piano like she did in the documentary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.