Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it a bit weird that fans are bringing pics of Marjorie to show Taylor when she performs it? Idk it’s rubbing me the wrong way like…
Honestly can’t think of anything weirder than printing a picture of of your favourite singers dead nan

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bellbells16

VIP Member
The hoops people are jumping through to say he's not really like that is hilarious. He said what he said and sorry but you can't make derogatory comments and then claim its satire.
This! I love Taylor as an artist but I don’t get people who die in a hill for people they don’t know. I just think it’s so funny that people are still trying to blame Joe in some way. Of course we don’t know what happened but imagine if Joe was already public with someone else? People nearly had a breakdown tying themselves into knots over his co-star.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, Taylor is messy AF. This is also a gossip forum so of course people are coming here to gossip. Mostly likely we’ll never know what the hell is going on, but half the fun of this mess is the gossip.

I literally knew nothing about Matty Healy until last week and everything I now know is against my will. It doesn’t matter if he’s acting a part or has a stage persona, it’s “satire” he’s still saying/doing this shit and it’s not a good reflection on Taylor as a person. MESS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

penny1992

Chatty Member
The hoops people are jumping through to say he's not really like that is hilarious. He said what he said and sorry but you can't make derogatory comments and then claim its satire.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think we need to stop feeling like what commenters say about Taylor are digs about our own lives.

If you got together with your current SO after three miliseconds of breaking up with your ex, cool. That's fine. You do you. Bet you had good reason to. Comments here are about Taylor specifically and what we have seen of her through the literal decades, and what she herself confesses in her songwriting.

And yeah, fans feel like they know Taylor... Because Taylor has literally built her brand around that. She's never been the unattainable celeb a la Rihanna. She's always portrayed herself as relatable, capitalized massively on that. So it's well within reason that people a) feel like they know her since that was the goal and b) comment on her life.

And like I said earlier on, separating art from artist isn't always possible or even advisable, but it's even less possible with someone like Taylor swift who has truly made a career out of diaristic songwriting, largely based on her own life.

It's definitely not without its issues, but she built it.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
One of my favourite lines ever is 'I relate to Taylor Swift because I, too, have never got over anything that has happened to me'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

bellbells16

VIP Member
I think we all just forgot that Taylor can be messy AF. The whole Calvin/Tom/Joe thing in 2016 was pure chaos!

Reactions: 28

Luce0331

VIP Member
You can work/ hang out with people of different races and religions and still be very much a racist

Reactions: 26

What's your point

VIP Member
Love Taylor but she is not dumb, she is probably one of the most shrewd and calculated in the business these days she has been around that long.

I say go shag who you want it really is nobody else's business but jesus Denise Welch as an in law...no fucking thank you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

enkaym

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she might be petty but I refuse to believe she’s still writing songs about brief flings from 6-10 years ago!
But the whole album is supposedly about "sleepless nights" - who hasn't wondered what could have been at 2am? In my mind there is no doubt that Question is about Harry .. it literally samples Out of the Woods ("I remember" at the start and the "ah-ah" in the pre-chorus) which we know is about Harry ("paper airplanes" necklace).

I think it's significant to remember that Taylor has spent a huge bulk of time recently rerecording old songs, so I think she's reminiscing a lot more than the average person .. must be so strange!

Reactions: 25