Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hmm with lyrics of “I don’t know what I want, so don’t ask me” “I’m alone on my own and that’s all I know” 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Surprise songs tonight were A Place In This World and Today Was A Fairytale … Houston , you were done dirty 🤣

I watched a live stream of it tonight , having a teething baby wake you and then not being able to go back to sleep has it’s perks !
My reputation heart is hurting!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
okay okay okay but A Place In This World was used in a movie Joey King was in and Today Was A Fairytale was obviously used in Valentine’s Day, the movie Taylor Lautner was in with Taylor so it all circles back to the rumours the three of them were filming the video together in Liverpool 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Please don't come for me but I would've hardly known the lyrics if she played those two surprise songs ...

Reactions: 16
Getaway Car just started playing at the soft play I’m at with my 18 month old 😂 most unlikely place I’ve heard Taylor yet, but I’m here for it.

Don’t mind me kids, I’ll just bop in the corner…
---
Omg now they’re playing Wildest Dreams 😅 the person on reception must def be a Swiftie! Best soft play ever 😂

Now OOTW!! Sorry everyone for narrating my soft play experience but this is very exciting 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Getaway Car just started playing at the soft play I’m at with my 18 month old 😂 most unlikely place I’ve heard Taylor yet, but I’m here for it.

Don’t mind me kids, I’ll just bop in the corner…
---
Omg now they’re playing Wildest Dreams 😅 the person on reception must def be a Swiftie! Best soft play ever 😂

Now OOTW!! Sorry everyone for narrating my soft play experience but this is very exciting 😂
Brilliant! The staff must be allowed to link their Spotify to the sound system.

Reactions: 3
Please don't come for me but I would've hardly known the lyrics if she played those two surprise songs ...
I agree, I think you’re allowed to say if you’re disappointed with the songs though! I wish she would give Lover more of an acoustic moment but given the circumstances …

I agree, I think you’re allowed to say if you’re disappointed with the songs though! I wish she would give Lover more of an acoustic moment but given the circumstances …
I’d have a loved to hear a place in this world live - that song meant a lot to me when I was 13/14 and despite having been to six of her concerts I’ve never heard it live. I’m 30 now so that song would be a total throwback for me.
Today was a fairy tale is tied for my least favourite song of hers with superman though - I’m not sad about missing that.

I love Today was a Fairytale - gives me such early 00’s rom com nostalgia vibes! Never really listen to A Place in this World tbh but interesting that she said she relates more to it now than when she wrote it…

Personally would love to hear some Red vault tracks🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Personally would love to hear some Red vault tracks🤞
When is she gonna whip out more 3am tracks OR any red vaults??? Where is I bet you think about me or forever winter 😡 I’m willing to bet she will do Nothing New when Phoebe joins the tour at least

speaking of PB, met Paul mescal last night and had that intrusive thought of “what happened with Joe and Taylor”

• Wow
Reactions: 10
why are we wasting our time playing songs from debut nobody wants to hear Taylor when we could do:

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 I BET YOU THINK ABOUT ME 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 THE WAY I LOVED YOU 👏🏻
👏🏻 DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 WOULD’VE COULD’VE SHOULD’VE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

… and the list goes on ! Cmon Taylor , give the people what we want !

I’ll let her off nothin new & no body no crime because I think she will do those with Phoebe Bridgers and Haim , and maybe she might bring bon iver out to do exile / evermore and perhaps Matt Berninger to do Coney Island … but these others come on girl !

• Haha
why are we wasting our time playing songs from debut nobody wants to hear Taylor when we could do:

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

I’ll let her off nothin new & no body no crime because I think she will do those with Phoebe Bridgers and Haim , and maybe she might bring bon iver out to do exile / evermore and perhaps Matt Berninger to do Coney Island … but these others come on girl !
Agreed with all but she did at least do State of Grace!

Reactions: 4

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

I just want one song from Rep ffs 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
I'm sad that Folklore never got its own tour due to the pandemic. That would have been incredible and I may have had to attempt to empty my tiny little bank account to at least try and go.

• Heart

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

NEW YEAR’S DAY
CORNELIA STREET
DAYLIGHT
KING OF MY HEART
PEACE

I know she's doing Lover, lavender haze and karma etc already but the above are too centred on Joe to do acoustically I think.
---
I would've preferred a folklore/evermore tour than eras.
Folklore and evermore don't really have big numbers you could anchor a tour on. Beautiful songs, yes, but she loves to bring the drama onstage too.

Reactions: 1
The way she could’ve really upset fans is by doing a folklore tour in the US, then doing Midnights in Europe, and then really pissed Asian or SA off with a Lover-only tour lol. Could’ve been cool though because each continent could get new visuals and setlist and not know what to expect.

(Also I kind of take issue with the Eras concept anyway, because she’s just performing her hits off her past albums… would’ve been cool to do the fan faves off albums like Red and Speak Now. BUT I also get that this is the only real way to do it).

I would've preferred a folklore/evermore tour than eras.
I’m glad that lover and midnights are a part of it too though. I’m still so sad we’ll never get loverfest, it’s not her best album but it’s my favourite aesthetically
---
The way she could’ve really upset fans is by doing a folklore tour in the US, then doing Midnights in Europe, and then really pissed Asian or SA off with a Lover-only tour lol. Could’ve been cool though because each continent could get new visuals and setlist and not know what to expect.

(Also I kind of take issue with the Eras concept anyway, because she’s just performing her hits off her past albums… would’ve been cool to do the fan faves off albums like Red and Speak Now. BUT I also get that this is the only real way to do it).
It would be amazing if she did multiple shows in various cities/states and people could choose which show/album they wanted to go to. Mcfly did that years ago but it would upset people because she wouldn’t be able to cover as many locations

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.