Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Speak Now is 1000% next (and I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong) but I think the Bejeweled video pretty much confirmed it — the elevator button for 13 being purple and 1-12 corresponding with her other albums including re-records. And the instrumentals of Enchanted and Long Live. There’s just too many things pointing to SNTV being next and it’ll be its 13th anniversary in October.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Speak Now is 1000% next (and I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong) but I think the Bejeweled video pretty much confirmed it — the elevator button for 13 being purple and 1-12 corresponding with her other albums including re-records. And the instrumentals of Enchanted and Long Live. There’s just too many things pointing to SNTV being next and it’ll be its 13th anniversary in October.
ok if that’s the case then…… where is it

what’s she waiting for

it’s been 6 months since Midnights

maybe she’s waiting for the Barbie film to come out so she can drop 1989 🧐

(I’m half joking tbh I just want music idc what album it’s from)

BUT a thought I had when I was driving the other day: she released the re-recording of Fearless, then Red, surely the next one would be something from the latter half of her catalogue, i.e 1989 or Rep? Otherwise she’s releasing all the older albums in one go (apart from Debut obv) wouldn’t she want to mix up the order a bit? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I suspect we're gonna get them all in one go. Or not. I dunno. But red tv was aaaaaages ago. She needs to hurry up.

Reactions: 2
We’re still in the current Grammy eligibility period and I don’t think anything will be released until that’s up (the end of September, I think). I think we’ll get an announcement soon-ish and it’ll be released the Friday before or after the 13th anniversary of the original.

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) seems to be waiting full trademark approval, apparently the period to oppose it ends at the end of May so her team might just be waiting for that

Reactions: 1
We’re still in the current Grammy eligibility period and I don’t think anything will be released until that’s up (the end of September, I think). I think we’ll get an announcement soon-ish and it’ll be released the Friday before or after the 13th anniversary of the original.
I doubt her re record for speak now would be winning any Grammys. Fearless was released in the same eligibility period as evermore

I suspect we're gonna get them all in one go. Or not. I dunno. But red tv was aaaaaages ago. She needs to hurry up.
See I think that would be plausible for another artist but not for Taylor. I think she wants every album to have its moment in the spotlight (and the charts and the awards) so I don’t think she would sabotage that by dropping them all in one go*

*drop everything now 😭

Reactions: 6
See I think that would be plausible for another artist but not for Taylor. I think she wants every album to have its moment in the spotlight (and the charts and the awards) so I don’t think she would sabotage that by dropping them all in one go*

*drop everything now 😭
Yes but she would love many albums in the top 10.

I doubt her re record for speak now would be winning any Grammys. Fearless was released in the same eligibility period as evermore
Especially because it would probably feature in the country albums, and I doubt any of the vault songs would be “good” enough to warrant a song of the year/record of the year nom.

doubt she will bother too much about Grammys and debut/speak now, but I think she will definitely want reputation to have its moment in the spotlight. Not sure on 1989 seeing as it was already a huge hit

did she even submit fearless tv does anyone know? ETA; no she did not

I don’t think she’ll end up sending it in for consideration but Fearless had already won AOTY originally 🤷🏼‍♀️

The other side of the door and Coney Island weee surprises. Really surprised she didn’t save Coney Island for the obvious gap in the national’s dates where they can join her for a song?

The other side of the door and Coney Island weee surprises. Really surprised she didn’t save Coney Island for the obvious gap in the national’s dates where they can join her for a song?
I LOVE The Other Side of the Door 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Are you me? I love it too, its in my top 3 on Fearless.

I love The Way I Loved You aswell.
YES The Way I Loved You has the same vibe with that bridge!

Surely she’s got to touch a Rep song at some point? I suppose she has enough in her discography to avoid it completely if she wanted to, especially if she starts fresh with the international dates 😔

I read that Hits Different might be in Barbie. I wish it was available on streaming. The bridge might be one of the best she's created, even she said it's one of her favourites. "bet I could still melt your world, argumentative, antithetical dream girl."

And "I used to switch out these Ken's I'd just ghost, rip the Band-Aid off and skip town like an asshole outlaw."

Ugh, amazing.

I love Matt Berningers voice. He sings on Coney Island right?
When I first heard hits different I thought it sounded like it should be in a girly film and I think it would make perfect sense for the barbie soundtrack. I believe that’s why she’s not released it on streaming, maybe it’ll be a single as it should!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely incredible surprises songs last night , Atlanta I hate you

the other side of the door are you kidding me 😭😭😭😭

YES The Way I Loved You has the same vibe with that bridge!

Surely she’s got to touch a Rep song at some point? I suppose she has enough in her discography to avoid it completely if she wanted to, especially if she starts fresh with the international dates 😔
Yes similar vibes between them. Love both 🥰

The other side of the door has made me so sad! What I wouldn’t do to scream that outro with Taylor.

i am still believing she is gonna reset for each leg - it’s hardly fair that america is getting fan faves whilst Europe could end up with the Christmas album

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.