Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!

Writing this reply while listening to The Alcott for the first time. What a gorgeous song!
I love The Alcott ! I’m grateful for Taylor to introducing me to The National , I really enjoy them :)

Reactions: 8
I've loved The National since before Taylor existed as a recording artist and their collabs are one of the biggest sources of musical joy for me.

The writing on The Alcott is beautiful and I just love how her voice and Matthew Berninger's play off each other.

Reactions: 5
Word on the street is that Style and Shake it off TV are gonna feature on the BARBIE soundtrack. Would keep with the theme of her releasing 1989 for soundtracks…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Word on the street is that Style and Shake it off TV are gonna feature on the BARBIE soundtrack. Would keep with the theme of her releasing 1989 for soundtracks…
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... 1989 is the next re-record. It’s a summer album, Speak Now is a winter album. I will die on this hill until I’m proved wrong 😭😂

Reactions: 6
If I was her I’d be getting ready to give 1989 it’s own era again, definitely the biggest album she’s re-recording. I want what she did for Red but x1000

Reactions: 6
I read that Hits Different might be in Barbie. I wish it was available on streaming. The bridge might be one of the best she's created, even she said it's one of her favourites. "bet I could still melt your world, argumentative, antithetical dream girl."

And "I used to switch out these Ken's I'd just ghost, rip the Band-Aid off and skip town like an asshole outlaw."

Ugh, amazing.

I love Matt Berningers voice. He sings on Coney Island right?

Reactions: 9
I much prefer Speak Now to 1989.

I feel like Shake It Off being the lead single for 1989 made me not like it as much as I could have.

However I did run my first every 10k listening to it 😁

If 1989 is released before Speak Now, what was the Bejewelled video about 🙈

Reactions: 11
I don't think I can choose between Speak Now and 1989! I think SN wins. WTNY, Shake it Off and Bad Blood on 1989 are skips for me.

Maybe I'm old and just don't get it 😂 but it's so cringe how every video of Taylor that comes up in my feed people comment mommy all over it

*edit I realise I say I can't choose and then immediately take SN's side haha

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if these have been posted in the Taylor threads before but.. these pictures feel gay
86A5AA68-3A0B-490A-879E-67F4D9B767B1.jpeg
3CBBE1F0-2AB0-4535-9979-0821B2644E5D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear Taylor

Hi bestie listen, I know you have a hugggge back catalogue but please PLEASE can we have at least 1 song from Rep tonight 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.