Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love gorgeous. A big part of this is because it kinda accurately depicts an incident in my life.

As part of my degree we got to do a year out (paid student placement). I was working in the cushiest job ever with one of the biggest companies in the world. Anyway, we got the option of staying on for the summer after our 12 months was up, and we were all given a new student to mentor. The one they allocated to me was a mature student (28 I think, I was nearly 21) and he was a vision. I used to describe him as looking like a special k man (back when they had hot men in every ad). I actually emailed my roommate using the words "he's so gorgeous I can't actually look at him". I was a huge flirt too, so this was unusual, lol. Anyway, he deserved this song.
---
I've just spent a few mins watching old special k ads and only one of them had a man and he wasn't that hot. Why is my life a lie? I'm telling you, this was a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love gorgeous. A big part of this is because it kinda accurately depicts an incident in my life.

As part of my degree we got to do a year out (paid student placement). I was working in the cushiest job ever with one of the biggest companies in the world. Anyway, we got the option of staying on for the summer after our 12 months was up, and we were all given a new student to mentor. The one they allocated to me was a mature student (28 I think, I was nearly 21) and he was a vision. I used to describe him as looking like a special k man (back when they had hot men in every ad). I actually emailed my roommate using the words "he's so gorgeous I can't actually look at him". I was a huge flirt too, so this was unusual, lol. Anyway, he deserved this song.
---
I've just spent a few mins watching old special k ads and only one of them had a man and he wasn't that hot. Why is my life a lie? I'm telling you, this was a thing.
😂😂 this made me laugh and I KNOW exactly what you mean with the special K ads but diet coke ads spring to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She removed her Lavender Haze Behind The Song reel on Instagram. Doesn’t seem amicable to me after all

This one:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She removed her Lavender Haze Behind The Song reel on Instagram. Doesn’t seem amicable to me after all

This one:
At this point it’s pretty obvious she found out some other stuff after the breakup announcement.

Reactions: 10
I bet you think about me and how you get the girl were surprise songs!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
catching up and some 4/5am thoughts on london boy - i actually quite like it but bc i think of it like she's singing a diary entry and not that it was written as a song so i dont take it too seriously.

can also rlly strongly envision a music video for some reason, think ariana monopoly vibes where it's v homemade. she's walking on what's basically a treadmill and then collaged paper scenes just get held up behind her that match lyrics / show the journey through london. the walk is suuuper juvenile too, equivalent of kicking her feet and twirling her hair. add in little shoulder rolls and skips where appropriate :LOL:

eta - proper throwback for me with how you get the girl omg is she giving joe advice??

Reactions: 5
Honestly thought she’d save IBYTAM for Nashville next weekend, I love that one so much.

Also, Taylor Nation acknowledging this feels pretty significant when they haven’t before?

Reactions: 3
She honestly comes across a bit of a dick, she either has 0 self awareness or this is intentional and cruel.
She’s probably loving the attention. Probably leaning into the “all publicity is good publicity” thing

Reactions: 4
I was a bit of a doubter that some bad tit went down after/during the break up, but the removal of that reel… if it was so amicable I feel she could have left it up. And the Emma Laird girl just seems to be attention seeking I think, I wasn’t buying it before but The Bowery Hotel is obviously a big one 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.