Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other side of the door has made me so sad! What I wouldn’t do to scream that outro with Taylor.

i am still believing she is gonna reset for each leg - it’s hardly fair that america is getting fan faves whilst Europe could end up with the Christmas album
At this rate I'd be happy with the Christmas album.

Taylor - release some dates. Please. duck Joe. He doesn't OWN this part of the world. More people in the UK like you than him. Come to Dublin too btw. Meet a nice Irish man. You know you want to.
---
Happy Hi Fidelity day everyone!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would it be too obvious if s
YES The Way I Loved You has the same vibe with that bridge!

Surely she’s got to touch a Rep song at some point? I suppose she has enough in her discography to avoid it completely if she wanted to, especially if she starts fresh with the international dates 😔
Would it be too obvious if she was holding back all the rep songs to suddenly announce the rep re-record?

Reactions: 1
Do you really wanna know where I was April 29th ….. crying on tattle about the fact she played the other side of the door live last night 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So what songs do we think she’ll be playing tomorrow night? Obviously High Infidelity but what songs links with that? (Clearly has to be from Midnights/Red/Evermore/Folklore/Fearless tho because she hates the rest 😭

• Haha
So what songs do we think she’ll be playing tomorrow night? Obviously High Infidelity but what songs links with that? (Clearly has to be from Midnights/Red/Evermore/Folklore/Fearless tho because she hates the rest 😭
The only song I can link to it is getaway car 👀 it should be illicit affairs but she already does that

The only song I can link to it is getaway car 👀 it should be illicit affairs but she already does that
I forgot that you existed.

Would be hilarious.. Although I think it's partly about Karlie too. If she sings it with gold rush, we'll know (but she has it's time to go for that too).

Reactions: 3
The surprise songs for Atlanta night 2 are going to make people draw looooots of theories.

High Infidelity (duh) and Gorgeous...

We know Gorgeous is about Joe. Is she making the link between Joe and cheating?

High Infidelity was on the guitar.

Also congrats to the Rep Girlies, finally a Reputation song. But also, she fumbled through it (confused whiskey and sunset) so by her rules, Gorgeous is up for being played again.

Reactions: 11
Hmmm. Gorgeous is definitely about Joe but it's not one of those songs that actually implies love-of-my-life, which is good. By linking them she's basically suggesting/confirming that they take place on the same night (which makes more sense for lover and cruel summer) time lines.

Reactions: 7
Hmmm. Gorgeous is definitely about Joe but it's not one of those songs that actually implies love-of-my-life, which is good. By linking them she's basically suggesting/confirming that they take place on the same night (which makes more sense for lover and cruel summer) time lines.
exactly . She’s basically saying yeh I cheated but it’s ok because my boyfriend was older than us and in the club doing I don’t know what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Gorgeous lyrics are v cringe to me but the rep tour did make me like it as she just looked like she was having so much fun singing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Gorgeous is such a guilty pleasure song . Like the lyrics are a bit 😬 and when I first heard it I was like what , but I love it !!!

I’m so pleased she sang something from rep . I’ve always said rep is my least fave album because at the time I found all her snake stuff and LWYMMD so cringeeee but idk I actually listen to it more than 1989 or Lover and I think it’s a cohesive , beautifully written album and deserves more credit . It’s no skip album for me which Lover definitely isn’t , and idk 1989 is fine but maybe I just overplayed it in 2014 because it just doesn’t excite me anymore .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.