Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Fairly sure this is what women not from the UK mean when they say they love British men - this aesthetic and accent/manner of speaking. Personally I think he is gorgeous.
He is gorgeous but when I see people saying “I want a British boyfriend” I am literally like honey the cool classy celebrity men are the exception. This is the expectations, the reality is a guy who’ll text you “u up?” And “without me? and have turkey teeth and a room where it’s just a mattress and a phone charger

• Haha
Reactions: 18

wordzalad

VIP Member
The most common two types of British men

1. hipster man. Chances of being ghosted 75%, chances they already have a girlfriend 20%, chances of them being normal 5%.Sometimes in a band- Sometimes talented, never the fittest in the band. Will ask you to name ten songs by a band if you wear their shirt. Will call you basic if you dare to like something even slightly mainstream

2. Love island Elon wannabe - has a BMW financed in Mummy’s name. She still tucks him into the floor mattress, don’t listen to them snookums, your hairline ISNT reeceeding. His hinge bio is “I like going for hungover hikes with the dog and having a roast”- he expects you to cook it

There is a reason my fella is Greek and my ex is Danish. 🤣 cause it’s slim pickings if you go for the English lads

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I thought it was a known fact that she mimes/uses backing tracks for some songs? I assumed she did for some of the more dancey ones.
I don’t see much of an issue if she’s only doing it for some songs since it’s such an energy intensive show
People who think she’s genuinely singing for 3 hours 3 x a week for 2 years need their head checked 😂😂 not only would you need superhuman fitness (which I don’t doubt she has) but surely that’s a one way ticket to having voice issues as you get older?

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I just want to paint a picture of me going absolutely feral during Carolina and everyone around me sat there like lemons not knowing any words.
Apologies for any hearing damage I may have caused

• Haha
  • Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Watching Miss Americana on Netflix to bridge the time until I get to go Cardiff!!!! I’m so excited i don’t know how I’ll sleep another two nights
I literally will be awake all night writing I’ve never felt such a concoction of feeling at once omfg!!??

ok I’m booking a flash tattoo for tomorrow. I’m thinking long story short inside the book with the flower…
IMG_0794.jpeg

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Not to sound like a grumpy old woman at 31 years of age but it really feels like there's so much less consideration for other people since the pandemic. 🌚

JLXRD

VIP Member
I have set myself up for the post concert depression by booking one show in June, one in August and then a trip to Florida in November.

Then it’ll be Christmas so I’m hoping I won’t have to face my crushing sadness til Jan when everyone’s sad anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

anniemc

Dropping in from Liverpool night 2. What a night 💕 in withdrawal now and wondering if I can get tickets to Wembley in August. In reality I can’t afford it even if I could score tickets but I would go anyway 😅

I couldn’t reply to posts but I’m the one whose niece dropped out. I took my son and he loved it. I mean the poor thing was shattered after 3 trains to get there and getting to Anfield early just to make sure and he had a major energy drop part way through, but we had a blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie, it’s a bit scary hearing they are not checking things properly. I thought they would have been really hot on that stuff.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Don’t know about pictures but YouTube just recommended me the video that apparently goes with the article (haven’t watched yet):
Fairly sure this is what women not from the UK mean when they say they love British men - this aesthetic and accent/manner of speaking. Personally I think he is gorgeous.