Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixxx

VIP Member
I’m so shy it’s proper weird walking up to someone and saying ‘tattle’ 😂🙈
Could be worse, I'm horrendously awkward. I'd have just blurted out "chicken wine" really loud or something 🤣🤣.
So cool that tattlers met in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I think I might have met a tattler in the wild in Waitrose today 😂

Thought I’d have a cute date night with my husband doing the rock paper scissors starter, main, side, dessert, drink game 🥹 and as soon as my other half got drink he said I know exactly what we’re getting, then we walked to the end of an aisle and he goes “chicken wine!!!” at the same time I say “omg chicken wine!!!” and this other lady and her partner heard us and smiled. Either she’s a Taylor tattler or just thinks I’m a massive loser 🙃 hoping for the former hehe

Already cracked it open and it’s soooo good
🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MissP

Finally finished my nails for Cardiff! I’ve decided I’d be happy with any of the below for surprise songs:

The Albatross
Holy Ground
The Black Dog
Clean
New Romantics
Dear John
Electric Touch
Hits Different
Nothing New
State of Grace
Today was a Fairytale
Mr Perfectly Fine
DBATC
Picture to Burn

I’ve also been seeing all of the chicken wine comments and need to know more. Is it dry / sweet ? I can only drink super dry wine so if it fits the bill I’ll be cracking some open when I watch Wembley at the weekend🩷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was fucking hilarious like girls who hurt you

• Haha
Reactions: 26

smudge126

VIP Member
Remember when the tour first started and the Americans were printing off pictures of her dead nanna to hold up during this song 😭😭 this fandom deserves all the hate we get, truly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Also people who said that the champagne problems applause doesn’t seem as long in real life as it does in the live stream… you’re right, it seem even longer

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me
Thanks for saying this. I get a lot of enjoyment out of these threads. It's nice to chat to funny, intelligent women about our moderately obsessive shared interest.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
For those who have been to shows. Be kind to yourself. Its taken me a full week to actually feel not depressed and in a hole.

It didnt help that I also got my period last weekend but I have been absolutely miserable.

• Heart

Dramatic

I bought sooo many face gem things. It's like I'm bejewelling the 5000. I had sent this pic to my friend's daughter the other night when she asked if I have purple. I bought 3 of these sheets.
View attachment 2999052
Omg that reminds me I bought this! I dunno where it is... I'll find it today 😅
---
LOVE that shade of blue with the colour of your eyes.

Also, can we see outfitssssssssss
For me and my lil swiftie
Mr Dramatic has a KC Jersey

Attachments

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Watching some of my videos back and I realise I shouldn’t feel so self conscious about my voice because compared to some of the live streamers we’ve had I actually sound okay 🤣 I know it’s a very low bar but still

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
IMG_2197.jpeg
Thank you FB for reminding me 6 years ago I was in my “it’s cool to hate TS and I am not like the other girls but secretly loved her” era.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24