Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
what the fuck have i just witnessed 😭 😭 too many thoughts to function rn but holy shit kinda the best night of my life

hardly communicated w anyone in the end but if you spotted a girl in either a snake ish dress / black trench / green poncho / eurovision tote / applying red lippy during paramore / black bumbag with 400 phone charms hanging off (swapped one in the stadium, about 10 at the station when the show had given me some confidence lol) then that was me! i'll post an on the hanger outfit pic tomorrow lol

my camera died turing icdiwabh but i swearrrrr she made eye contact during cardigan 🙃 her lasik must be amazing if so

eta surprise songs - she said murder medley and we immediatley said nbnc but if you gun to my head asked me to sing carolina it'd be rip me...
she played the first note of the manuscript and i guessed it immediately like a sad sack but hardly anyone else was singing (sorry to the rest of l4 if you can just hear croaky scouse voice on video). at that point i'd given up hope for red but the mashup was perfect and defo means the manuscript is atw / jake imo. i was soooo set on red being there because of the maroon / crimson clover / red flow over three nights but could never have predicted what she'd sing it with

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

atomic

For those of you who were there tonight and are worried about the sound of your own singing in your videos….

do not worry. We had the WORST EVER warbler on the stream tonight, so unless you’re her, don’t sweat it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Just realised that last night someone gave me a bracelet that said “mini swiftie” and that feels like such a dig at my height 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
On my way now Tattlers, I don’t know why I’m nervous but I’ve been waiting too long for this moment! Hope all the livestream watchers have fun. Praying for imgonnagetyouback or Better than Revenge as surprise songs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

wordzalad

VIP Member
Remember when the tour first started and the Americans were printing off pictures of her dead nanna to hold up during this song 😭😭 this fandom deserves all the hate we get, truly
Imagine if your nan died and you logged on to teams and all your colleagues held up photos of your dead nan 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Okay surprise songs were a little disappointing for me.
The guitar mash up was a cool concept but I’m not a huge fan of NBNC. I actually low key love Carolina but it seems I was the only person in the stadium that did so I had to sing super loudly to compensate for the people in my section not knowing any of the words.
I’ve never really liked the manuscript but it was cool live I guess.
The show itself was incredible and I think I won’t be able to talk tomorrow because my throat hurts so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 32

atomic

Sold my REP bag that I hand crystalled the logo on and wore to the tour, to someone on Vinted who is going to one of the Wembley shows. Love that it’s going to another show (wish I could go with it lol)

Also put in a few friendship bracelets as a surprise and it’s made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I’ve just made it back to where we’re staying (walked all the way back - my feet do in fact hurt right now!). I can’t believe I’ve actually been to the eras tour, it’s crazy how I’ve been waiting all this time and now it’s officially over. Didn’t get any of my surprise songs choices but I’m happy with what I got, listening to No Body No Crime live is an experience I will never ever get over. I’ll scroll back in a bit to see everyone’s reactions to the surprise songs. My throat hurt, went a little crazy with misery business so I was doomed from the start I think but a small price to pay. I can’t wait till August to experience it again like I’m not allowed any post concert depression until August. My phone ran out of storage during rep so I had to frantically delete a lot of apps (sacrifices included H&M) to keep filming. It’s so weird seeing someone I saw on my phone for so long on a grainy live stream in person, my mind can’t comprehend that she wasn’t a hologram in front of me. This concert has made me appreciate her soooo much more honestly.

10000000/10 experience, bring on August 20th!

• Heart
Reactions: 29