Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Why am I making TikTok compilations of my show. Mental illness is serious

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dramatic

im so sorry what a bad timing too. Hope you have something relaxing planned tonight ❤
Chicken wine at the ready 😅
I put everything ready last night. All our outfits are hung up ready, all bracelets, sparkly sequins and make up all ready to go. I did a practice run on the weekend. This is the make up look. Ignore the smudged mascara it will look better tomorrow (until I cry) and I'll wear more sparkles on my eyes. I didn't wanna waste them all 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I am gonna sleep now but I can’t even put into words how magical tonight was 🥹 honestly I am going to treasure the memories of tonight forever! Blondie is just incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 21

grannypants

VIP Member
Considering even his mother was chanting her from the rooftops at one point I’d say the only person he told it wasn’t serious was himself.
Truly the smallest man who ever lived

I can’t wait for the next 1975 album, A Brief Enquiry Into Relationships With Billionaires

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I have an important announcement!!
This is my 1000th post!!
Do I get a party?
And does this finally make me a VIP???
Are there benefits? What happens??

• Heart
  • Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
If you’re going to London N1- and I see you with that I will ask for it 🤣
And I would give it to you but no tickets I’m afraid

Isn’t it funny how similar football fans behaviour at big tournaments is similar to fans at the Eras tour - dressed up, singing, chanting, big groups having fun - except only one seems to be called out and said it’s a cult

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
I know I’m the chairwoman of the MH defender society but the fact that he actually said this is WILD to me

IMG_0762.jpeg

He literally wrote a song where he says

I thought we were fighting but it seems I was gaslighting you, I didn't know that it had its own word

And yet that’s exactly what he’s been doing to Taylor since this relationship ended - gaslighting her and everyone else! It wasn’t that serious! It was all in her head! She’s crazy!

I know we don’t know the details but I’m more included to believe Taylor’s version (lol) of the events, considering how he acted when they were together and then how quickly he bailed once things got tricky

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Morning! As I leap from the gallows (wait for my painkillers to kick in) I had a thought as soon as I woke up that she’s left YOYOK for Cardiff as it’s the only show city? Would be cute

Wish me luck! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Realitybites

VIP Member
If the sound tower wasn’t there this would have been amazing shot

Edit: guys I just took off my bracelets and can see the words imprinted in my arm off the beads 😅 including me-hee-heee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20