Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
Well I’m in bed now and I’m so sad that it’s all over for me 💔

I really want to do London in August but seeing how the Liverpool tickets never dropped dramatically I can’t see it happening 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20

grannypants

VIP Member
I‘m wine drunk listening to Red (not chicken wine though… sob) and isn’t I Bet You Think About Me such a banger?

I swear I can’t listen to this song without imagining running into my exes and telling them that I was the best thing that ever happened to them 😂 one sip of pinot and the delulu is off the charts

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Every girl had a period where they date a guy who looks like this and his bed is a matress on the floor 😂
A guy I knew at college had a mattress on the floor and had wrote the entirety of the Trainspotting choose life thing on his door and called Morrissey “the Messiah” and smoked roll ups and wore the same pair of jeans for SIX WEEKS STRAIGHT every day and even slept in them sometimes.

So many girls fancied him. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
Do you think when she's lying down at this part, she sometimes thinks "ugh CBA... Don't wanna get up..." Like when they switch the lights off at yoga.

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Aaaaaaggghhhh!!! My tickets for Friday night have just landed in my account!! I suddenly feel a bit ill. I am going to be so damn protective of my phone between now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

emerald

VIP Member
We need to get through this thread before Cardiff so we can have "Getaway Cardiff... Yes W(h)ales!" As the next title 😂❤

• Haha

Ahahha

Chatty Member
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me

• Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Time for another misheard lyrics confession:

"But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss
I knew you'd haunt all of my what-ifs..."

What this twat heard:

"I knew you'd HONK over all my what-ifs" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Throwback to a week ago when in an hour and a half my husband would dare to utter the most correct statement he’s ever said about me! 😁

Attachments

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
So my kids have insisted that I watch a film with them tonight 😤
They have chosen The Lorax, how had I forgotten that Taylor is in it????? Maybe it’s a sign that you n3ers are getting a Lorax song tonight? Sorry

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I dedicate my first post as a VIP (I think I am anyway) to Kev and his flute! He’s such a treasure.

• Heart
  • Haha

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I’ve had to break from the livestream to spend time with my partner who goes away tomorrow night for 2 weeks. Just bloody go mate, I need to keep an eye on my mastermind score (32 currently!)

• Haha
  • Wow