Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretbeatch

Total lurker here (for ages 🤣) but as a Cardiff attendee I’m finally able to add something to the thread!! Stupidly excited!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fifah1907

VIP Member
This whole "on she has backing singers and sometimes mimes" thing is so silly. It's not like she is hiding them. You can see the singers at the show. And of course she mimes. It's a 3.5 hour show.

Do these people also need someone to tell them that Santa isn't real?
SANTA ISN’T REAL?!

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
Does anyone know if/where you can get ‘commission’ bracelets being made? I didn’t have the time or talent to make any, so ended up with cheaply pre-made which were fine for the outfit vibes but I was too awkward/embarrassed to do any trading. I’d love to get some with the dates of the shows I went to and maybe a lyric from a song with my child’s name in (not named for it but happy coincidence!)
I've sold some that were personalised on vinted. Made this one for someone on here.. not sure if this is anything like what you were thinking.
20240606_191526.jpg

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
What is the “yes whales” from sorry for being dumb 👀 👀

Also I had real anxiety about not seeing the tour again and felt really desperate to, but it’s calmed down now. I think it’s unlikely I will unless I somehow miraculously get a last min London one but I’m alright about it now. I feel lucky to have been and happy watching the live streams from my sofa. Only took a month ish from seeing my show 🤣🤪
Here you go!
---
The amazing person picking up my hoodie got diamond barricade and I’m so damn hyped for her!!!

But that also means my hoodie is so close to the same air as Taylor is breathing. 😂I hope you all have an amazing time, be safe xx
Your hoodie has basically met Taylor, which means you have basically met Taylor. Congratulations.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Taylor there playing her heart out with a song about grooming basically and I'm here with tears in my eyes (from laughter).

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Since we’re being honest I’m 32 and I am also a Petty Spaghetti when it comes to sub tweets/tiktoks.
I may of also done that holding a mannequin’s hand and put it on my story thing that was on TikTok so it got back to my ex husband. I really should have gotten into Taylor sooner she’s like our Petty Queen leader.

• Haha

LeWylde

Watching Miss Americana on Netflix to bridge the time until I get to go Cardiff!!!! I’m so excited i don’t know how I’ll sleep another two nights

• Heart

SquiggleWings

People who think she’s genuinely singing for 3 hours 3 x a week for 2 years need their head checked 😂😂 not only would you need superhuman fitness (which I don’t doubt she has) but surely that’s a one way ticket to having voice issues as you get older?
I had to sit down at points throughout the show and felt like I’d been knocked by a lorry the next day from just standing in my place

I think Blondie is okay to mime along a few times 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
I don’t wanna offend anyone but what kind of shit are these people smoking
Some swifties are so unhinged and really don’t live in the real world. Case in point:

IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6869.jpeg

As was sung on my favourite show Crazy Ex Girlfriend “the situation is a lot more nuanced than that!!”

• Angry
  • Wow

grannypants

VIP Member
That’s why I make some of my Facebook updates public rather than Friends Only so if any of my exes fancy a stalk they can regret their life decisions (dumping me)

I don’t drink alcohol so sadly can’t blame being drunk for my over-inflated ego
I did this when I did a photoshoot in 2021 and a marathon in April 😂😂😂😂😂 cos I know of at least 3 ex FB friends who still have a nosey
These are the kind of unhinged confessions I love to see on tattle. Keep up the good work

• Haha

atomic

I’m gonna say it. TSMWEL has the best bridge she’s ever written. It’s just so so so good.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
What I really want her to do is drop pics of him on her private jet 😁
I read this as pics of his private’s and was like no thank you, no maam, I like the band but I have no desire to see his junk 🤣 and then I read jet and was like oh okay carry on

• Haha
  • Wow

Rfl2018

Not me having the post concert blues all weekend and feeling a bit taylor-ed out....immediately loading iTunes and 'shuffle all' on Taylor...old habits die screaming and all that

• Haha
  • Heart