Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I just watched that macavity video 😂😂 I’d forgotten how terrible it was. How on earth did this film get the cast it got? I was obsessed with Cats as a kid and when I saw the film I just wanted to go back in time and slap some sense into my 8 year old self!
I honestly believe they lied to them about the animation. It's the only way 😂

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
just read there’s 2190 days since last rep tour london date and first eras london date … i am acting rationally about this coincidence

Shutuplori

Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.
There's 8 of us going and we're about an hour or so away, so getting husband's to drop us in as close as we can and then collect later. He knows city pretty well due to his old job so hopefully won't take us too long to get back, but won't care once we get back to the car. Probably being very optimistic but will have a trial run with pink the week before so will know more then.

ayms94

There's a couple of others, gigsberg is one. Can't remember the other name. Plus twickets.

Ticombo won't let you buy or sell if you live in ROI.
Thank you!! There’s quite a few on Seatsnet, do we know if that is legit? Sorry to quiz you 🤣

fudgebox

VIP Member
I didn’t realise there’s only ONE date in Cardiff. Wow! Bet that was a bear fight to get tickets. Then, it’s Wembley which makes me feel all the emotions because my show is at Wembley albeit the final date so ages away. I’ve been a fan for years and this is so exciting that I am lucky enough to go and be there for the first time. 🥹
Yep so unfair I wish she was doing more Cardiff dates😭

Binnsy86

Idk if anyone is interested but selling off the bracelets I made for myself on Vinted as I didn’t trade neaaaaarly enough and have like 200 left. Lol! If anyone fancies a random mix (will still do some bespoke ones later down the line) lmk
How can we find your profile?!