Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
The year is 2032 and Tattle is solely Taylor Swift threads and off shoot threads of every variety.
I await the “secret celebrity gossip for swifties except this one is about actual celebrities and not those from the dark ages” thread with baited breath

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SquiggleWings

When I was walking through Liverpool before N1 I saw everyone going to work thinking “you’re not going to Taylor tonight. What a sad little life Jane”

• Haha

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I‘m wine drunk listening to Red (not chicken wine though… sob) and isn’t I Bet You Think About Me such a banger?

I swear I can’t listen to this song without imagining running into my exes and telling them that I was the best thing that ever happened to them 😂 one sip of pinot and the delulu is off the charts
That’s why I make some of my Facebook updates public rather than Friends Only so if any of my exes fancy a stalk they can regret their life decisions (dumping me)

I don’t drink alcohol so sadly can’t blame being drunk for my over-inflated ego

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
Guys who are about to see TS, be careful so many people have caught covid!. I got a free ticket for Liverpool N3 and I had to decline I was so so unwell and I’m absolutely devastated and furious with my body that it couldn’t just be unwell 12 hours later 💔
---
Eta- I don’t have Covid just an awful bug

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
just watching surprise song vids back on my phone and i'm like ?? who tf is that deep voice during red .. it's me. hi. i know it's me bc it carries on into the manuscript and i was the only one singing it so nothing to drown it out. i sound like an old man and not really scouse, can't even blame my loops bc i took them out 😭

eta my voice wobbling at the start has sent me omg sounds like im on a rollercoaster (managed not to cry in the end)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was fucking hilarious like girls who hurt you
Dinner lady no doubt. They fancied pizza at dinner and they got mince & mash instead I understand your hate girls.

• Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was fucking hilarious like girls who hurt you
Don’t you just love that there’s a generation of girls who are learning not to put up with any shit and to say what they think cos of their love for TS - I mean it’s terrifying parenting one of them but on the whole a good thing I think 😂

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Tbh I just want a behind the scenes doc of her scooching in and out of position 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
OK I guess it's time for a smoke and a coffee and get back to work.. what the fuck.

also next surprise songs are mine!!!! help

• Heart