Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s your writing going? Did you manage to finish it? How are you coping know it’s only 2 days to go?!
I just woken up from a nap! Will be pulling an all nighter. I’m feeling all of the feelings. It’s surreal!!!!!
---
where is doing these?!!! 😍😍😍
Keep the faith in Royal Arcades
---
Also my friend just said that Cardiff is at the least optimal place to drop a music video. Nobody would be able to see it anywhere else otherwise! Eeeeeek

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me
Thanks for saying this. I get a lot of enjoyment out of these threads. It's nice to chat to funny, intelligent women about our moderately obsessive shared interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me
Welcome 🥰 a lot of people watch the live streams and chat so that's a different way to experience the concert if you ever wanted to join in! A few Tattlers are selling on vinted too, I cant remember everyone and don't want to get it wrong 😅 so hopefully they can share their pages!

Reactions: 5
Wow! Went to the pub for the football and so many pages to get through now. No chicken wine at the pub sadly (i was driving so no alcohol for me anyway). So weird when your just sat in a pub and a pretty well known celeb walks in and you end up eatching the football with them 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow! Went to the pub for the football and so many pages to get through now. No chicken wine at the pub sadly (i was driving so no alcohol for me anyway). So weird when your just sat in a pub and a pretty well known celeb walks in and you end up eatching the football with them 🤣
Ummm…… WHO

Reactions: 4
Don't leave us hanging?!

Reactions: 2
Total lurker here (for ages 🤣) but as a Cardiff attendee I’m finally able to add something to the thread!! Stupidly excited!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.