Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just over 1500 tickets were dropped for Cardiff and hour ago.

Not 5am but close. Stupid body clock.
---
View attachment 2999009
So close and yet so far. Lmao.
---
That fan sale website is soo weird. I have no idea why everything so cheap. It's not like tickets aren't a fortune elsewhere. Bizarre.
is this a legit site?! Iโ€™ve just been on there but canโ€™t figure out where the tickets are ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I searched her name but itโ€™s just a page telling me about her & how to set up a search agent ๐Ÿ˜ฃ do you have a link to the page youโ€™re seeing by any chance?
I think it's a bit like twickets but just for insane people?
---
It's so bizarre. If you click back it doesn't bring you to the previous page and now my link above isn't working for me when it did before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The scammers on TikTok etc are relentless and plain stupid????

Iโ€™ve ended up on Gaylor TikTok. HELP ME RETURN TO THE MORE NORMAL SIDE OF SWIFTOK PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I slept so bad last night. In part due to my excitement and also (sorry to bring mood down) I witnessed something horrific yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ข

There's still tickets on tm for cardiff if anyone is looking x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I slept so bad last night. In part due to my excitement and also (sorry to bring mood down) I witnessed something horrific yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ข

There's still tickets on tm for cardiff if anyone is looking x
oh no my darling. Are you ok?

oh no my darling. Are you ok?
I think so, thank you ๐Ÿ’• both me and Mr Dramatic have never seen anything like that before so we are both finding it strange to process. Definitely puts things into perspective and not to take life for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think so, thank you ๐Ÿ’• both me and Mr Dramatic have never seen anything like that before so we are both finding it strange to process. Definitely puts things into perspective and not to take life for granted
im so sorry what a bad timing too. Hope you have something relaxing planned tonight โค

• Heart
im so sorry what a bad timing too. Hope you have something relaxing planned tonight โค
Chicken wine at the ready ๐Ÿ˜…
I put everything ready last night. All our outfits are hung up ready, all bracelets, sparkly sequins and make up all ready to go. I did a practice run on the weekend. This is the make up look. Ignore the smudged mascara it will look better tomorrow (until I cry) and I'll wear more sparkles on my eyes. I didn't wanna waste them all ๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
๐Ÿ’โค Some things are just so hard to even fathom at times.

• Heart
I put everything ready last night. All our outfits are hung up ready, all bracelets, sparkly sequins and make up all ready to go. I did a practice run on the weekend. This is the make up look. Ignore the smudged mascara it will look better tomorrow (until I cry) and I'll wear more sparkles on my eyes. I didn't wanna waste them all ๐Ÿ˜…
This is sooo good! Blended perfectly. And I hope its not creepy, but your eye colour is stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
how gorgeous!!! โคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I bought sooo many face gem things. It's like I'm bejewelling the 5000. I had sent this pic to my friend's daughter the other night when she asked if I have purple. I bought 3 of these sheets.
1000061055.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOVE that shade of blue with the colour of your eyes.

Also, can we see outfitssssssssss

Reactions: 3
I bought sooo many face gem things. It's like I'm bejewelling the 5000. I had sent this pic to my friend's daughter the other night when she asked if I have purple. I bought 3 of these sheets.
View attachment 2999052
Omg that reminds me I bought this! I dunno where it is... I'll find it today ๐Ÿ˜…
---
LOVE that shade of blue with the colour of your eyes.

Also, can we see outfitssssssssss
For me and my lil swiftie
Mr Dramatic has a KC Jersey

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.