Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was lurking around Swiftly Neutral and the bellow chart was in a post about Taylor blocking other artist. Now I don't like that tactic however what stood out to me was the sheer volume Taylor is outselling other artists.
Billies album was hugely anticipated and well received by critics yet even so her week 1 sales are only marginally better than TS week 3 sales. If you compare week 1 🤯 that's an enormous difference! Especially when Taylor has been non-stop releasing albums these past few years.
If she were to take a long break after touring she's leaving on a high. I kinda think that would be Taylors aim, she doesn't want to fade away but having control of the narrative and walking away (from the fame not making music) might be cathartic at this point.
1718576548949.png

Reactions: 7
So I was lurking around Swiftly Neutral and the bellow chart was in a post about Taylor blocking other artist. Now I don't like that tactic however what stood out to me was the sheer volume Taylor is outselling other artists.
Billies album was hugely anticipated and well received by critics yet even so her week 1 sales are only marginally better than TS week 3 sales. If you compare week 1 🤯 that's an enormous difference! Especially when Taylor has been non-stop releasing albums these past few years.
If she were to take a long break after touring she's leaving on a high. I kinda think that would be Taylors aim, she doesn't want to fade away but having control of the narrative and walking away (from the fame not making music) might be cathartic at this point.
View attachment 2998678
I don’t think she’d walk away after all the fuss she made about being kept in the basement

Reactions: 11
going through my pics and vids and this one has me cackling bc it looks like she's stroking his beard 😅

1718576912179.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why am I making TikTok compilations of my show. Mental illness is serious

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
literally sat here thinking the same.

i need to sleep BUT MY MIND IS ALIVEEEEEE
omfg hiiiii

I just hope my body can produce enough adrenaline to get me through it.

I’m on the last chapter girlies!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm also awake. And I'll be awake at 5am probably too. My body clock is fooked.

Luckily I'm off tomorrow (using up days).

• Heart
How do people handle this feeling. I’m happy, i’m sad, i wanna throw up lol. I want to sleep. Aghhhhh. Glad i packed already. Ahhhh.
and yessssss ishant! You’ve got this!! Then you can chill 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys who are about to see TS, be careful so many people have caught covid!. I got a free ticket for Liverpool N3 and I had to decline I was so so unwell and I’m absolutely devastated and furious with my body that it couldn’t just be unwell 12 hours later 💔
---
Eta- I don’t have Covid just an awful bug

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just over 1500 tickets were dropped for Cardiff and hour ago.

Not 5am but close. Stupid body clock.
---
1000061203.png

So close and yet so far. Lmao.
---
That fan sale website is soo weird. I have no idea why everything so cheap. It's not like tickets aren't a fortune elsewhere. Bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.