Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to say whoever made the “are we the Daddies” meme back when TTPD came out you’ve ruined my life! I’ve thought about it at least twice a week since. BDILH came on when I was in the shower this evening and I laughed the entire song.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cackle that came out my mouth

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Throwback to a week ago when in an hour and a half my husband would dare to utter the most correct statement he’s ever said about me! 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads send help I was listening to The Alchemy earlier and I know it’s “call the amateurs” so why am I always singing “call the ambulance” 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is the chicken wine? Worth the hype?
It's lovely when it's just out the fridge cold, but I'm a slow drinker and it's not as nice once it starts to warm up 🤣 maybe I need to start making some ice...

(I would defo buy it again though!)

It's lovely when it's just out the fridge cold, but I'm a slow drinker and it's not as nice once it starts to warm up 🤣 maybe I need to start making some ice...

(I would defo buy it again though!)
Influenced 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just read there’s 2190 days since last rep tour london date and first eras london date … i am acting rationally about this coincidence

Thought this might be useful for mastermind! She hasn’t worn a lot of green - maybe all green in Cardiff?
Maybe saving it for announcing debut TV?
---
I wonder how they choose the outfits for each night? Do you think they spin a wheel or something?

Reactions: 3
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.