Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me having the post concert blues all weekend and feeling a bit taylor-ed out....immediately loading iTunes and 'shuffle all' on Taylor...old habits die screaming and all that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg that reminds me I bought this! I dunno where it is... I'll find it today 😅
---

For me and my lil swiftie
Mr Dramatic has a KC Jersey
Those outfits are cute! I hope you are okay After reading your comment up thread 💛
---
The scammers on TikTok etc are relentless and plain stupid????
And all the idiots that fall for it going omg me pick me me please
I don’t know how people fall for it. I might put that my dad is a Nigerian prince and if they give me their tickets I will give them 100k 🤣 and scam The scammer.

old people like nans I get why they fall for these fake tickets cause they don’t know but gen z/millennials are meant to be more internet savvy but all the comments going please sell them to me are from like 18-30 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not me having the post concert blues all weekend and feeling a bit taylor-ed out....immediately loading iTunes and 'shuffle all' on Taylor...old habits die screaming and all that
I did that. Decided as I was listening to non eras setlist it still counted as something different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d back this up too, I bought some and they stuck to everything but my eyes 🤣🤣 they somehow disappeared off my face but I still have some that are stuck to my bank card and id 😭
I'd recommend that you do! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wore face glitter and I’m still finding bits of it everywhere. One piece was stuck to my hand and refused to budge for ages and it’s all over my bag so good luck to me

Getting up to do the school run this morning was a struggle 🫠 Post concert depression is well and truly happening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The laugh on this message isn't for the comment, but its the first time I have noticed your picture. Its brilliant! Although I did get confused not seeing the L
I feel like I don’t even know who I am when I log on now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.