Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey girls I'm sorta a lurker on this page but I iust to say all the positives that are coming out from this thread made me realise this site is not as bad as it seemed..... I can't get to an concert because of my anxiety and crowds but was wandering if there is friendship bracelets going tell me
You are more than welcome to join in with our chats anytime, just beware it gets crazy around here at surprise song o'clock!

I have sold a lot of bracelets on vinted, if you want any, just message me.

Reactions: 4
Seeing as all the weird and wonderful surprise songs are now fair game does that mean Thig Story is an option too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know everyone’s waiting for Macavity, but what about the song she wrote with ALW for the Cats movie? 👀 surely that’s a given for one of the London shows 😁

You are more than welcome to join in with our chats anytime, just beware it gets crazy around here at surprise song o'clock!

I have sold a lot of bracelets on vinted, if you want any, just message me.

I do watch Kevin and I do usually really just watch this thread and that's about it not logged in.... I'm gutted I missed out in scotland but I couldn't manage the crowds so here we are... xxx

Haha I wish it was Joe.
I only like some of their music, and probably doxxing my location at the very least, but Tom Grennan
I saw/spoke to someone I know today who knows lots of famous people (a good few of which have connections to Taylor). I think I've spoken about her before. It wasn't a long conversation though, she was coming out of a loo as I was going in, lol.

I saw/spoke to someone I know today who knows lots of famous people (a good few of which have connections to Taylor). I think I've spoken about her before. It wasn't a long conversation though, she was coming out of a loo as I was going in, lol.
Was just super strange. Like last week I was watching him on soccer aid, this week hes in the same pub as me 🤣. I've never met anyone even remotely famous like that, and it was just my local pub. He does live near here though so I guess it was only a matter of time.

Thats super cool though, I have no connection to Taylor at all 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was just super strange. Like last week I was watching him on soccer aid, this week hes in the same pub as me 🤣. I've never met anyone even remotely famous like that, and it was just my local pub. He does live near here though so I guess it was only a matter of time.

Thats super cool though, I have no connection to Taylor at all 😔
Super jealous, the only remotely ‘famous’ people who live in my town are mid tier influences

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I follow on Insta saw Joe outside their house last week. I would be unwell!!!
About a year ago a fan took a photo with him right outside my office.
That made me feel incredibly unwell because what if he walked past when I was there and I was none the wiser

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
About a year ago a fan took a photo with him right outside my office.
That made me feel incredibly unwell because what if he walked past when I was there and I was none the wiser
As chairman of the Joe Alwyn defence league, yeah you probably would’ve passed out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey hey fellow Swifties....

I'm having a bit of a Swiftie Dad panic - are my seats gonna be shite in Cardiff or OKish...

L15 row 10 - I think those bloody tenty things might muller the view.

Daughter creature says she couldn't care less as she's there.

Super jealous, the only remotely ‘famous’ people who live in my town are mid tier influences
Haha I think he was at the same school as my brother, but not in the same year. I actually should be shocked I'd not seen him around before today 🤣

Reactions: 2
Hey hey fellow Swifties....

I'm having a bit of a Swiftie Dad panic - are my seats gonna be shite in Cardiff or OKish...

L15 row 10 - I think those bloody tenty things might muller the view.

Daughter creature says she couldn't care less as she's there.
Nobody knows until you get there but it should be fine. You might have a sound tower in the way but I don't think they are that obstructive.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.