Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Miss Americana on Netflix to bridge the time until I get to go Cardiff!!!! I’m so excited i don’t know how I’ll sleep another two nights
I literally will be awake all night writing I’ve never felt such a concoction of feeling at once omfg!!??

ok I’m booking a flash tattoo for tomorrow. I’m thinking long story short inside the book with the flower…
IMG_0794.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm getting the bus from Belfast, accommodation in Dublin is crazy prices. Do you already have something booked?

I think generally walking would be safe, chances are there will be others walking the same direction.
I'm thinking of booking one of the coaches that returns to Belfast that night – it looks like a bunch of coach businesses are running them. Did you go with one of those? I think I'd definitely be less stressed knowing a bus would be taking me directly to and from the venue.

Reactions: 2
Idk if anyone is interested but selling off the bracelets I made for myself on Vinted as I didn’t trade neaaaaarly enough and have like 200 left. Lol! If anyone fancies a random mix (will still do some bespoke ones later down the line) lmk
How can we find your profile?!

Dropping in from Liverpool night 2. What a night 💕 in withdrawal now and wondering if I can get tickets to Wembley in August. In reality I can’t afford it even if I could score tickets but I would go anyway 😅

I couldn’t reply to posts but I’m the one whose niece dropped out. I took my son and he loved it. I mean the poor thing was shattered after 3 trains to get there and getting to Anfield early just to make sure and he had a major energy drop part way through, but we had a blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Theres a ticket for Cardiff on twickets. If I had this money I would actually pay it at this point I think but alas I am poor and already at the bottom of my overdraft 🙈

IMG_6601.png

Reactions: 2
The one night this weekend where I'm not out, my other half isn't in and looking at me weird for watching a grainy live stream - there is no bloody grainy live stream!!! Waaaaaaaa 😭

Reactions: 1
Yep and when you finally realise you have to have a 3hr long shower because WTAF were you THINKING? Edit that was a reply to 👆🏼

Reactions: 1
Every girl had a period where they date a guy who looks like this and his bed is a matress on the floor 😂
A guy I knew at college had a mattress on the floor and had wrote the entirety of the Trainspotting choose life thing on his door and called Morrissey “the Messiah” and smoked roll ups and wore the same pair of jeans for SIX WEEKS STRAIGHT every day and even slept in them sometimes.

So many girls fancied him. 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Really bummed I can’t watch the livestream this Friday and Saturday, but I guess I can’t sit out my godson‘s graduation events 👀 what do I have to do to be able to watch Kevin‘s livestream‘s later on?

Really bummed I can’t watch the livestream this Friday and Saturday, but I guess I can’t sit out my godson‘s graduation events 👀 what do I have to do to be able to watch Kevin‘s livestream‘s later on?
Graduation schmaduation. Get a sneaky stream (not like that 🫣) on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to see Green Day on Friday so she’ll be announcing Rep TV then

Reactions: 6
Guys I can’t even deal with life right now.

No taylor and no Kev ☹

Roll on Tuesday!

Although the Serbian football team have cheered me up a little 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Guys I can’t even deal with life right now.

No taylor and no Kev ☹

Roll on Tuesday!

Although the Serbian football team have cheered me up a little 🥵
I got Serbia in the sweepstake at work, I don't have high hopes 🤣 (but I do finally have chicken wine!)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.