Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1715970572934.png

This is still my Fav Taylor on a boat pic, romance with calvin, Joe, Gigi and Karlie. And out of the four other people there the only one she still talks too is Gigi. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably never had sex with someone not famous did she???

ps. How the duck am i here again?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The feed on hockey bro is awful, I think it might be because they are too close (for us obviously not them!) but filming the screen it's like they gave a toddler the phone to do the filming.

Oh, I love the new hoodie, but know I'd love the Black Dog one more if they released it. Will hold off in the hope that it's coming soon.

Hubby and kids away to football etc, so just me, some bracelet making, and Kevin...bliss

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Back to 18th of June clowning it’s apparently Paul McCartney birthday too and international panic day! Let’s go girls

Reactions: 4
I’m lactose intolerant so I drink oat and my partner drinks it too because it doesn’t bother him.
However, my dad insists on only having semi-skimmed milk so I have to have it in the fridge at all times and half of the time it goes to waste 🙄
Do the lactofree ones not help with this? Im not super clued up but my partner can't really have normal milk so now we only ever get the lactofree semi skimmed. Only other one I can even half stand is coconut, but obviously there is a lot that you just wouldn't drink that with 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
oh you completely got my heart ❤

I was meant to stop watching streams before my date 😂😂😂😂
i said that. I was like i’m not going on social media… i’m not gonna see any of the changes…. And yet here we areeeeeeeeee. I’m glad i watched us lose long live and tolerate it and was able to live out that pain with you guys lol. How has it only been a week?!!! It was Paris laat week wasn’t it?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.