Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just slide up when I’m on TikTok and it turns into small window so I can continue browsing xxx it’s the same with YouTube I think
---

im sure they will… one a week 😂
Ohh no, I've always said I wouldn't pay official merch prices, but I think I'll throw my money at her for a bolter one! Please be wrong (but also right)

Reactions: 4
Ummm how do you do the little split screen thing??? I have a Google Pixel so maybe it's not a thing for me....
it does it automatically for livestreams on either TikTok or YouTube for me! didn’t have to set it up or anything but you might be able to look at your setting for picture in picture? you can dismiss it to the side too so it’s just audio and a little arrow poking out

Reactions: 1
I’m not strong enough to watch the livestream, too sad 🤣 but I’ll check in for the surprise songs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I reaaallllly thought her bullying Hayley into putting miz biz back on their set list meant Hayley had bullied her into reviving long live but alas it’s long gone </3

• Sad
Reactions: 3
ahhhh every day is international panic day when you’re me! 💁🏻‍♀️😂
same!! I actually genuinely was concerned about having a panic attack at the Taylor concert LOL like the feeling when Applause started playing I literally clutched my chest like a feeble Victorian lady and had to do some serious deep breathing lolll

I was going to say the live streams are usually a bit calmer but the excitement of that Paris N1 stream omg ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reaaallllly thought her bullying Hayley into putting miz biz back on their set list meant Hayley had bullied her into reviving long live but alas it’s long gone </3
They just change track 5 each night dont they? I don't think it'll stay in the set list every night.

I wish Hayley would bully her into putting Long Live back in though

Reactions: 4
Okay. Please all cross your fingers that we are done with vomit for the night 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 🤢 it's all I can smell.

My 6yo is ignoring my plea to get ready for bed but humming perfectly along to Champagne Problems, mostly at the right pitch too. 😂

I just want to sit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay. Please all cross your fingers that we are done with vomit for the night 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 🤢 it's all I can smell.

My 6yo is ignoring my plea to get ready for bed but humming perfectly along to Champagne Problems, mostly at the right pitch too. 😂

I just want to sit.
Well done 6yo! Now go to bed 😂

I tell myself I’m watching the livestreams to desensitise myself so that when I go (in August) I’ll just be able to take it all in and enjoy.

Really it’s the FOMO though

Reactions: 5
I'm listening to Speak Now and omg I love it so much (the album not the song, I like to forget that existed). Mine is such an epic opener for the album

Justice for Speak Now on the tour 💔 would love Sparks Fly as a surprise song

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done 6yo! Now go to bed 😂
She's in bed. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Also trying to decide how many mum points I want to score by getting her the brown/taupe Eras Tour II shirt on the website. 6 years old and her favourite colour in the world is brown. 👀🙄😂 But also, £40, ouch.
---
I'm listening to Speak Now and omg I love it so much (the album not the song, I like to forget that existed). Mine is such an epic opener for the album

Justice for Speak Now on the tour 💔 would love Sparks Fly as a surprise song
I think I'm the only person in the world who likes Speak Now as a song. It's just the line about her wearing a gown that looks like a pastry, it cracks me up every time. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not watching the live tonight (neck deep in a Dance Moms binge 🤣) but I will tune in for TtPD and surprise songs… will that be about 9ish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.