Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We interrupt N1 Stockholm for new merch and a boat ride in the rain.

I sense he tenses up and protective mode kicks in when he sees paparazzi photographing them in the distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just slide up when I’m on TikTok and it turns into small window so I can continue browsing xxx it’s the same with YouTube I think
---
Can they do black dog or the bolter, I don’t like the manuscript
im sure they will… one a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 2942122
he doesn’t look over it now, as some people said he did before. One snap defo doesn’t tell the whole story!
I feel like he knew he was being photographed here though it all feels a bit posed.
Not saying he’s over it, because Taylor is literally the best thing to ever happen to him so dude should never be over it

Reactions: 4
If one wanted to get pink ends on one's hair but not make it all manky and horrible texture, any suggestions?

Finally sorted my outfit I think.
During Covid lockdown I was bored and used this on my hair (dyed blonde). It only lasts a few washes and doesn’t damage your hair, well it’s didn’t mine. I used the rose pink and it was lovely but they do have this darker pink one too. I think I got it in Boots but it’s on Amazon too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way I RAN to get that hoodie, I have been asking for merch with these illustrations on for weeeeks!

now just do the others in t shirt format pls merch team 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.