Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe is looking so bleeping good oh my god

I think the suit is cut just a bit too big - a bit better tailoring would really help because in the first picture the skinny tie with the slightly oversized jacket is giving "young son borrowing dad's suit for his first job interview"

Him at the pre-Bafta dinner was so good
1000022895.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
BDILH is going to be so incredible to sing along to live, 5 weeks to go London N1 girlies 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the suit is cut just a bit too big - a bit better tailoring would really help because in the first picture the skinny tie with the slightly oversized jacket is giving "young son borrowing dad's suit for his first job interview"

Him at the pre-Bafta dinner was so goodView attachment 2942293
Im obsessed with this pic 🥵😂

Every pic of him on social media people comment like but I thought he hated the spotlight?!!!?!?!... he would be doing these appearances even if he was still with Taylor.

Reactions: 1

Him at the pre-Bafta dinner was so goodView attachment 2942293
Oh he is just beautiful. I too would write five albums about this man if I had any musical talent

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly. That bridge in Smallest Man is genuinely the best thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The floor is looking not as packed as I thought it would be!! This brings me hope for Cardiff that it won’t be crammed in 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.