Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon we're ever seeing the old bodysuits, t-shirts or dresses again? Obviously the surprise songs dress style is gone (thankfully) and probably the 1989 style.

The new 1989 is definitely more 80s than the last one. I think the red t-shirt was telling us this isn't Taylor's version of the tour (that's on Disney +).

Reactions: 3
Is anyone planning to watch again tonight? I don’t know if my nerves can take it 😂
I can't do it all again! The stress. My poor brother was at work and was getting my obsessive messages throughout his whole shift 🤣. I'm happy I watched it, because seeing that live for the first time, I wouldn't be able to take it all in. But from tonight I'll be watching for the acoustic songs only.

Gutted to lose LOML! But I would want So Long, London more 🤞

Reactions: 2
Do you reckon we're ever seeing the old bodysuits, t-shirts or dresses again? Obviously the surprise songs dress style is gone (thankfully) and probably the 1989 style.
I think everything will be making a comeback at some point except for the surprise song dress. The new Midnights bodysuit is gorgeous

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The TtPd dress was custom Vivienne Westwood because of course it was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No way am I going through that level of insanity again 😂 tonight I DO have to sort my tit out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone superimposed this face in a smoke and it’s basically the rep cover ☠🤡

IMG_7760.png

I have a job interview today- I'm using I can do it with a broken heart as my hype song 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And stop watching the smallest man who ever lived videos
The band
The death March
The matty healy salute
Dying on a battlefield

All of it perfect.

Reactions: 10
I know we’re there for Taylor but I am a bit gutted Paramore have taken Misery Business off their Eras set list

Reactions: 9
I think I will watch again tonight just to see if we should expect chaos at each show and because I need to see the ttpd set again, like it’s a physical need! After that I think I will just tune into the surprise songs so that I don’t get tour exhaustion before August. I say that now but I will almost definitely be watching many livestreams between now and then 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.