Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolutely smug look on my face this morning when I got to tell Mr Yupyupyup that the gip he was giving me for “ruining the concert for myself” by watching the tour movie is void because she decided to change the set😏

That being said, absolutely devo at the loss of Long Live😭

@emerald I’m so glad you got to be there for all of that. What an experience! Enjoy DL! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m saying I’m not gonna watch the live stream tonight however my partners on a night shift and I have a bottle of unopened wine PLUS it’s Friday soooo…

• Heart
My outfit is gonna be super casual and comfy but my bejewelled headband did arrive today which I am looking forward to wearing ✨

IMG_2141.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
According to the register nobody (from here 😂) is going tonight so just a general WOOOO for all the Paris peeps having their Taylor day today 🥳

(I can check in for my flight at midnight tonight btw ggggsssssshhhhhttttssssssssspopffffff !!!)

• Heart
According to the register nobody (from here 😂) is going tonight so just a general WOOOO for all the Paris peeps having their Taylor day today 🥳

(I can check in for my flight at midnight tonight btw ggggsssssshhhhhttttssssssssspopffffff !!!)
omgg!!!

I can’t wait to find out if the quarter zip will have updated design also how annoying for everyone queuing all week to get the og one if they wanted updated? Lol

Reactions: 2
Long live will be back. You could tell she was enjoying the mayhem.

I loooooove the TTPD dress. So met gala, only she could actually move in it (duck you aimee for ruining Marilyn's dress with your big fake ass).
I LOVED the TTPD dress, she looks amazing in it.

Also hoping for Long Live to come back, it would be a perfect finale song but don't see that happening unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
for all the liverpool tattlers who got hospitality tickets, have you had them sent to you yet?

Also how is LOng live off?? i am still processing this!! ;-(

I cannot believe we have lost long live i am gutted!! I REALLY hope she reconsiders and puts it back in time for cardiff!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guyssssss I want to talk about the salute. I am of the firm belief that TSMWEL is about Joe, so maybe I’m delulu. But do we think there’s a possibility that the salute is another duck you to the fans ?? Like ‘look, I can do a salute and march on stage and you’re not going to call me a Nazi, are you? Are you??’. The more I look at it, the more it feels like that to me. If it’s not that… I maintain the point that it’s totally hypocritical for fans to wet themselves over her salute and stop reading it as a racist act (it’s not a racist act, but it sure was when MH did it).

Reactions: 1
I’m so stressed about my eras tour outfit that it’s actually making me dread how quickly it’s coming around 😫 anyone else in the same boat? I want to be excited but all I can think about is how unprepared I am.

using this post as accountability to get my arse in gear - please all hold me to it that I will at least order something this weekend 🫠

Reactions: 6
I’d sell my soul for a ticket to one of the Edinburgh nights after seeing that TTPD set 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
The setlist playlist on apple music has changed and all the cut songs have gone archer, long live ect

I NEED the TTPD boots - totally practical for the school run obvs. Very reminiscent of Madonna and her early era

• Heart
I’m so stressed about my eras tour outfit that it’s actually making me dread how quickly it’s coming around 😫 anyone else in the same boat? I want to be excited but all I can think about is how unprepared I am.

using this post as accountability to get my arse in gear - please all hold me to it that I will at least order something this weekend 🫠
Honestly don't stress. I have an outfit but worrying that it is far too OTT, so I have just ordered a t shirt that I'll wear with some shorts if I don't feel comfortable on the day.

Are you thinking theme, or more casual?

I feel like last night has just reminded me that I am actually going to see this live, after relying on random livestreams and dipping in and out of the movie. I managed to restrain myself(!) and logged off the livestream before watching the actual TTPD set but just couldn’t handle the uncertainty of what was changed so I’m glad I was along for the ride last night!

Now have no idea what to wear, panic scrolling Vinted obsessing over full sequin bodysuits as if I have the body and bladder control of a 22 year old.

Me looking at my Vinted faves rn

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.