Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for your recap @emerald! I loved hearing about it from someone there. Your photos are great! Enjoy Disneyland!

Have we all come down from last night?🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the transition into I can do with a broken heart was amazing- the silent movie tune was also a good nod to Clara bow without actually performing the song

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@ishant here's an outfit pic for you, just a different Taylor shirt and smaller shoes (but no free feet on the internet)

I'm a 10-12 on top and this is a size small, it's very oversized! My friendship bracelet says "HOAX" and was from the girl sitting next to me 😁

1000002444.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, how is it that an album that is only three weeks old, has rocketed to the top of my favourites list. I was always a fearless / speak now girlie. Watching the tour movie pushed Folklore right up the list. But I actually LOVE TTPD. It is easily my favourite. The set list has only added to my liking it. I cannot wait for August!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@ishant here's an outfit pic for you, just a different Taylor shirt and smaller shoes (but no free feet on the internet)

I'm a 10-12 on top and this is a size small, it's very oversized! My friendship bracelet says "HOAX" and was from the girl sitting next to me 😁

View attachment 2926129
Loveee!!! ❤❤❤

I woke up in a fever dream. Was I tripping 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I delulu that she’ll just pop long live back on the set list lol
I live in hope that she thought all the changes would be too overwhelming for us all so dropped it, but will pop it back in tonight to say sorry for giving us so many heart palpitations

Reactions: 1
I wish she did cut a load from midnights, but at the same time i don't think she can she can as she's picked up so many new fans since that album. Many will expect all the ones they've already seen on the movie.

I wonder where she'll film a second eras movie? I'm kinda assuming she's going to.

Reactions: 9
OMG I was not expecting to get so caught up in all that last night - what a fun night!! (I'm also a Lando Norris fan - its been quite a fangirling week here!!!)

I adore TTPD as an album so much - for me it is just so unapologetically female and has the theme of I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't....so duck 'em!!! And the tag line of Female Rage - the Musical certainly adds to that!

I didn't think it would be a good album to be performed live but I was wrong! Can't stop rewatching clips and the performance seems like real therapy for TS, you can kind of understand why she doesn't want to perform her earlier work now shes progressed to that maybe.

As for subdued crowds, I went to see Elton John - who was magnificent - but the crowd acted like they thought they had come to his wake and were well pissed off he was still alive!!! I guess some crowds are just like that!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Long live will be back. You could tell she was enjoying the mayhem.

I loooooove the TTPD dress. So met gala, only she could actually move in it (duck you aimee for ruining Marilyn's dress with your big fake ass).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I live in hope that she thought all the changes would be too overwhelming for us all so dropped it, but will pop it back in tonight to say sorry for giving us so many heart palpitations
I feel like someone who thrives off fan response and praise won’t like the tit she’s getting 😂

Reactions: 2
Ok but the demon filter at the end was genuinely creepy? I don’t think I would survive the type set if I didn’t see it beforehand. It would be too much to take in 😂

Reactions: 4
The thing with Long Live is she still has the Koi guitar - it hasn’t been returned to museum. I wonder if she will add it back (last nights show was shorter that normal wasn’t it?) or do enchanted some nights and long live other times

Reactions: 6
The thing with Long Live is she still has the Koi guitar - it hasn’t been returned to museum. I wonder if she will add it back (last nights show was shorter that normal wasn’t it?) or do enchanted some nights and long live other times
I thought it was back in the museum? Or was that fake news?

I think it was still 3 h 15? It started at 7.55 I noticed and finished about 10 past 11?

WHO KNOWS.

imagine if it’s a whole different set list tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it was still 3 h 15? It started at 7.55 I noticed and finished about 10 past 11?

WHO KNOWS.

imagine if it’s a whole different set list tonight 😂
please no 😂 you can only feel this delulu once in a while and I had it twice within 3 weeks now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.