Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... Lol at Justin Bieber announcing the pregnancy.. no one cares hun theres a new friggin tour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That paramore set feels like it happened a week ago!
I’m absolutely wired now, imagine me at work tomorrow having to explain that I’m useless because I was up all night due to a new Taylor Swift setlist 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Am I right in thinking nothing got cut from Midnights? Really?? Nothing?!
Sorry Blondie but if this is your ERAS tour, that is crazy. Midnights made sense having a huge set when it was her lead album - but now ttpd set is there it should have been cut back to four songs. Then Long Live, the 1, The Archer etc could stay? I know it’s a fun happy era to end the show but she could do Bejeweled, Antihero, Mastermind, Karma and that would be enough surely? Am I tripping, do others agree??
And she should have at least one from Debut to totally represent all the Eras as it’s weird not one from it is a permanent number imo!
---
Also... Lol at Justin Bieber announcing the pregnancy.. no one cares hun theres a new friggin tour!
He doesn’t seem like a man ready for parenthood lately, he needs some help not a massive responsibility in bringing up another human! Hails will have her work cut out mothering him and the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That paramore set feels like it happened a week ago!
I’m absolutely wired now, imagine me at work tomorrow having to explain that I’m useless because I was up all night due to a new Taylor Swift setlist 😭
My 81 year old mother rang just before Down Bad started. She was asking what was happening this evening (meaning with my boys, was my son revising for his GCSEs next week etc). I genuinely couldn't speak. bleeping UFOs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
spoilered for obvious length but how i'd change the setlist based on new and prev versions (only new songs are ttpd, i'd defo change some of the existing sets completely)

1. **MAATHBP
  2. cruel summer
  3. lover
  4. the archer
  5. **fearless
  6. YBWM
  7. love story
  8. **tis the damn season
  9. willow
  10. marjorie
  11. champ probs
  12. tolerate it
  13. **ready for it
  14. delicate
  15. don't blame me
  16. LWYMMD
  17. **enchanted
  18. long live
  19. ** 22
  20. WANEGBT
  21. ATW10
  22. ** the one
  23. betty
  24. tlgad
  25. august
  26. illicit affairs
  27. my tears ricochet
  28. cardigan
  29. ** style
  30. blank space
  31. shake it off
  32. wildest dreams
  33. eta - surprise song 1
  34. eta - surprise song 2
  35. **lavender haze
  36. anti hero
  37. mastermind
  38. karma
  39. ** BDILH
  40. who's afraid
  41. fortnight
  42. smallest man
  43. guilty as sin
  44. my boy obhft
  45. broken heart

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe just come back online semi drunk from a work night out TO THIS? I think I may combust I don’t even know where to begin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
spoilered for obvious length but how i'd change the setlist based on new and prev versions (only new songs are ttpd, i'd defo change some of the existing sets completely)

1. **MAATHBP
  2. cruel summer
  3. lover
  4. the archer
  5. **fearless
  6. YBWM
  7. love story
  8. **tis the damn season
  9. willow
  10. marjorie
  11. champ probs
  12. tolerate it
  13. **ready for it
  14. delicate
  15. don't blame me
  16. LWYMMD
  17. **enchanted
  18. long live
  19. ** 22
  20. WANEGBT
  21. ATW10
  22. ** the one
  23. betty
  24. tlgad
  25. august
  26. illicit affairs
  27. my tears ricochet
  28. cardigan
  29. ** style
  30. blank space
  31. shake it off
  32. wildest dreams
  33. **lavender haze
  34. anti hero
  35. mastermind
  36. karma
  37. ** BDILH
  38. who's afraid
  39. fortnight
  40. smallest man
  41. guilty as sin
  42. my boy obhft
  43. broken heart
No surprise songs?

I'd kinda love to get a TTPD outfit for tour but Rep is still my favourite and I've spent so much money putting the outfit I have together. 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry Blondie but if this is your ERAS tour, that is crazy. Midnights made sense having a huge set when it was her lead album - but now ttpd set is there it should have been cut back to four songs. Then Long Live, the 1, The Archer etc could stay? I know it’s a fun happy era to end the show but she could do Bejeweled, Antihero, Mastermind, Karma and that would be enough surely? Am I tripping, do others agree??
The Grammys just gave her AotY for Midnights, they’re to blame 😁😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed, think we could all live without Lavander haze, vigilante tit and midnight rain!!

Reactions: 8
Why didn't I do swiftball? I'm normally so tit at it but I would have cooked tonight, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.