Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much new stuff arriving im unwell and my payday isn’t until next weeeeek

Will she change the 1/4 zip? Might need to save till my date

Reactions: 2
I am buzzing like all hell now. Autistic joy/excitement is such a mind duck 😂🙈

I'm still very sad about Long Live, but happy to have it on Disney+.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That was my first live stream of the tour and wow it was epic!!! The TTPD set was insane and I cannot wait to see it live. It’s up there as my fave album with 1989 & Reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ffs I just ordered the eras sweatshirt last week now I don’t know if I should send it back and get the new one with TTPD photo on?!

Reactions: 4
I’m unwell. I’m so autistic I’m going to crash so hard.

NOT YET

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone remind Taylor that we're all poor because it's in the lead up to our shows now

Reactions: 4
Hi I am travelling back to my hotel and have so much to say BUT I SUNG "WE WERE IN PARIS" AND I WAS IN PARIS. I WAS THERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I want the hoody with the shows on the back! Hope Edin have it.
---
Hi I am travelling back to my hotel and have so much to say BUT I SUNG "WE WERE IN PARIS" AND I WAS IN PARIS. I WAS THERE.
Awww Emerald. I am so so happy for you. You deserved it!! 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
you’ll probably not want to read the entirety of the last thread but we thought of you when she sang Paris !!! Cannot WAIT to hear your thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.