Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please talk about the “as I like to call it Female Rage: The Musical” comment made after TTPD (maybe you did when it was said but I missed it) because if she was to ever write a musical or have a musical based on her life I will be there in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we please talk about the “as I like to call it Female Rage: The Musical” comment made after TTPD (maybe you did when it was said but I missed it) because if she was to ever write a musical or have a musical based on her life I will be there in a heartbeat.
YESSSS

im so getting a TtPD outfit now

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever been able to send merch back still with tags on/still with the paper you got with it just not in the original bag it was delivered in?

YESSSS

im so getting a TtPD outfit now
I love Fearless. I have a lovely gold dress with tassles, some pretty pink boots and a bow to match. I do not need a TTPD outfit!!!....

Searching for a TTPD outfit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Im going to wear high waisted sequined black trousers and try and find a green bodysuit and wear green dunks 🤔

Reactions: 2
Am I right in thinking nothing got cut from Midnights? Really?? Nothing?!
Sorry Blondie but if this is your ERAS tour, that is crazy. Midnights made sense having a huge set when it was her lead album - but now ttpd set is there it should have been cut back to four songs. Then Long Live, the 1, The Archer etc could stay? I know it’s a fun happy era to end the show but she could do Bejeweled, Antihero, Mastermind, Karma and that would be enough surely? Am I tripping, do others agree??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m 5 minutes away from inviting my ex to the eras your so I can turn and face him when the smallest man who ever lived is played

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I'm still a bit behind ... I didn't need this on a Thursday. I'm exhausted. How is she human!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could someone please make a post detailing all the songs that were cut, songs that were added and new outfits added and also the new set list order?! Thank you 🥹🩷
*clears throat* praying i get this right!

CUT
the archer
long live
the 1
tis the damn season
TLGAD
tolerate it

ADDED
BDILH
so high school
WAOLOM
down bad
fortnight
TSMWEL
ICDIWABH

new outfits for all eras except rep 😂

NEW ORDER
lover
fearless
red
speak now
TTPD
surprise set
midnights

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.