Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol someone predicted weeks ago she would swaparoo the TTPD photo and midnights for new merch, LAZYYYYYYYY

tortured poets photo is cringe

it seems they removed the extra london off it though 😅

Reactions: 1
Could someone please make a post detailing all the songs that were cut, songs that were added and new outfits added and also the new set list order?! Thank you 🥹🩷
Bloody hell do you want the winning lottery numbers as well ? 😉☺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish they had the TTPD Eras T Shirt in white. I already have the black midnights version so it seems silly to get the same. I am very much a monochrome (99% black) girlie and I cannot possibly allow myself to buy another sweatshirt 😂

I’m going to go for one last cigarette and go to bed. I’m unwell 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've suddenly decided it's time to doom scroll till I find an outfit, damn it I'm supposed to try and save money

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.