Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me now wondering about parking myself in Edinburgh on the Sunday too to get a cheap ticket 🤔

*wishes she hadn’t broken up with her Edinburgh residing ex*

Reactions: 5
Not me now wondering about parking myself in Edinburgh on the Sunday too to get a cheap ticket 🤔

*wishes she hadn’t broken up with her Edinburgh residing ex*
That's what @Tiggerhappy advised too. I'll be interested to see how the London ones are priced. I can't really randomly throw myself at any other city without much preparation (and doing it in London may kill me as it is 😂). But I'm considering it 😂

Also just gave myself the ick thinking how swampy that Rep suit would be if there's only one.

@emerald pleaaaaase update us

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t have n2 Liverpool tickets so will wait outside and buy when they drop.

Reactions: 4
Guys I'm not standing, sorry 😂 I'm 5'0 so I would see duck all x I'm giving a few more minutes and I'll decide then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's what @Tiggerhappy advised too. I'll be interested to see how the London ones are priced. I can't really randomly throw myself at any other city without much preparation (and doing it in London may kill me as it is 😂). But I'm considering it 😂

Also just gave myself the ick thinking how swampy that Rep suit would be if there's only one.

@emerald pleaaaaase update us
I might do it on the last date of the tour whether it will be 20th or 21st! we should meet and be autistic together

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate not living close to any of the cities she's playing in so I can't do the spontaneous camp outside the venue and pray for a ticket to pop up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.